Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 02:58 PM
Ohhhh Moyra gentle hugs to you and hope you start to feel better soon xxxxxx

AND I forgot to say how awfully sad I was to hear about Layla, big gentle hugs for Bev too xxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2014, 03:04 PM
Afternoon Moyra sorry to hear you are still suffering. Wishing you well soon.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 03:08 PM
Afternoon everyone

Well done Helena,all your hard work obviously paying off, I will be getting the mag tomorrow when I go back up town to have a look.
Hubby has surprised me with another pressie for my birthday, he got me the breast cancer pandora bead I been hanging my nose over
Liam is going back to York today, he said he's going back about 7 ish as he misses all the busy traffic then.
Right off to do tea now
See ya all later x
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 03:09 PM
Moyra hope you feel better soon, can't docs give you anything different? X
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-04-2014, 03:55 PM
Afternoon everyone - Sorry to hear that ill health and miserable goings on are still blighting the lives of our wonderful members, I do so hope that everyone will soon be OK and full of vim and vigour. After all the weekend is coming so lets all set about trying to enjoy it! Lynn don't worry about your brown furry interloper, just as soon as little Scout returns from a successful tour of North America I shall forward her to Upwell, where doubtless she,ll soon give your unwanted lodger it's marching orders. She might be a nuisance chasing bikes, trolleys, joggers and horses but she's as handy as anything to have about when rats need to be made unwelcome! (In truth she has been responding to her 1 to 1 intensive training very well and it does seem that there is light at the end of the tunnel). Today has been the usual Friday for me (mucking out day) I tend to clean up after the outside livestock as the days go by but once a week like to bottom the sheds and hutches etc., and do a bit of disinfecting just to be on the safe side. The Memsahib took of today to address one of her Meetings - I wish them good luck with her - for she was in a most turgid and grizzly mood when she left here. It'll be God help anyone her tries to gainsay any of her observations or notions. She's due back any moment after taking tea with some of her cronies so it looks like time for me to end this post and take off out the back and across the moor with my little bunch. Thus saving me and them from too great a dose of vitriol. Bye fer now.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 04:26 PM
Dogs have had their last walk .... just garden breaks from now on. The didnt come out today & air quality earlier was bad .

Daisy your long walk with your friend sounded lovely yesterday. Has the weather finally improved? I hope those rats stay away.

Moyra sorry you are still suffering & what a shame you've had to stop the abs. Hopefully you are on the home run & everything will start to settle down now.

Gordon I hope you enjoy your weekend & your OH is gentle with you

Mandy what a very thoughtful hubby you have. Can we see it? ..... please.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Afternoon Mandy lovely you have the pandora bead you wanted. You will miss Liam I expect when he leaves. I always feel a bit sad when the boys leave not that there here much.
Afternoon Gordon I await eagerly for little Scout as I have now had a rat in the conservatory earlier. They usually stay away from the house while Dillon lays by the doors but he must of been going on one of his wanderings and it snuck in.
I usually leave all doors closed if he is in with me or if he is at the bottom of the garden that or it has found a way in but I cannot see how and sincerely hope not.
I am not keen for Dillon to to take on a rat. He is not a ratter but I have know a few Bernese to catch the odd rabbit an Auntie or two of his have been known to go rabbiting. I am hoping it took the opportunity to leave and is not hiding anywhere.
I kept him in and left the door slightly open.
A job for Gorden with an e at the weekend to make sure it isn't hiding anywhere.
Any tips on how to rid rats if you haven't a ratter or a cat without the use of poison ? Next door both sides have dogs one side has cats too not that they are helping much in the ratting stakes.
I hope the Mem is in a good mood when you arrive from your walk with your gang and glad to hear little Scout is beginning to listen to her training.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 04:35 PM
MOYRA Hope you manage to get some rest(( hugs))
MANDY that was a lovely wee extra pressie,bless him
GORDON,really hope you make a clean getaway
OH has gone to get the fish&chips,I'm so hungry..table is set so just need the food!! Just us two tonight,girls are off doing girlie things
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Afternoon Jenny.
Enjoy tea for two Eileen.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 05:34 PM
I will take a pic of my bead as soon as I get chance
Enjoy your tea for two Lacey it's nice when you get time as a couple
Been terrible this week on my diet, we been and had macdonalds today for tea, that's twice this week
Worse thing is we only normally go there bout every couple of months

Well on other news seems Michael Schumacher is having small moments of consciousness, that's good news, think I might put my £2 on Big Schu in the Grand National

That's it for now see you all later xx
Page 5 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »