Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2010, 11:34 PM

Do your dogs ears turn inside out?

I'm forever having to tell Tilly to sort her ears out simply because my 16 yr old daughter hates it when they turn inside out - usually only one does & she shakes it back into place. Daughter says it makes her feel sick So while she was dozing on the sofa today I sat Tilly in front of her & turned both her ears insideout then poked daughter awke who took one look & then hid under the cushion crying "Sort your ears out".......... well I thought it was funny!!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
I'm forever having to tell Tilly to sort her ears out simply because my 16 yr old daughter hates it when they turn inside out - usually only one does & she shakes it back into place. Daughter says it makes her feel sick So while she was dozing on the sofa today I sat Tilly in front of her & turned both her ears insideout then poked daughter awke who took one look & then hid under the cushion crying "Sort your ears out".......... well I thought it was funny!!
daughters are there to be provoked aren't they!!

Edited - I just quoted myself, I think I'm losing the plot!!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2010, 11:52 PM
lol, jakes ears do this all the time its usually the right one (which is the floppy one ) but it is soooo funny when they both do it
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-02-2010, 12:21 AM
Not turn inside out but Chloe's ears sometimes twist to the side, when this happens I say 'her ears are off duty'.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-02-2010, 12:40 AM
erm.....nope

Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2010, 12:52 AM
lol this thread is funny and love the fact you quoted yourself your daughter would have made me laugh so much at not liking the look of it
Phil if your dogs ears turned out it would be an extreme event I am guessing
Louis' ears rarely do but Scratch's does often, I always say to them would you dress your self properly you look scrappy.
peedie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-02-2010, 08:46 AM
Sika's go right back, totally flipped over facing the wrong way!! It annoys OH and we get the 'sort her ears out' quotes too. So of course, I leave it! Doesn't seem to bother Sika
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-02-2010, 08:49 AM
Ooooh yes, Maggie's turn totally inside out and it looks horrible, like they've been badly cropped or something.
It very funny when its windy as they flap about all over the place billowing.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2010, 10:12 AM

Here a cute puppy foto for your daughter
We just tell Ben to fix his ears, it only bothers me outside because I worry he will get sunburn
I have to say it happens less now he is older - or is it because Mia is usualy hanging off them
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2010, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post

Here a cute puppy foto for your daughter
We just tell Ben to fix his ears, it only bothers me outside because I worry he will get sunburn
I have to say it happens less now he is older - or is it because Mia is usualy hanging off them
That's hilarious!

Yep, Woody's go inside out and twist, so he looks like he has bunchies. Will get some pictures so you can show your daughter ;o)
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >