View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 01:10 PM
I couldn't believe it when I saw this new thread Jackie, and my heart goes out to you yet again for your darling sweetheart Cass.xxxxx The vet is right of course, it's a lot worse for you than it is for her, and hopefully now that she's upped the meds Cassie should be fine from now on. Not an easy condition to have to witness that's for sure, but I'm sure she'll be fine from now.xxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I couldn't believe it when I saw this new thread Jackie, and my heart goes out to you yet again for your darling sweetheart Cass.xxxxx The vet is right of course, it's a lot worse for you than it is for her, and hopefully now that she's upped the meds Cassie should be fine from now on. Not an easy condition to have to witness that's for sure, but I'm sure she'll be fine from now.xxxxx
I know mate, couldn't believe I was typing it. I know the vet is right, it's just so horrible to witness. Hopefully now she'll be sorted. She was fine this morning if a bit tired and wanted her morning choccies. She was on my knee kissing my face at 6:00 am so I knew she was alright. Thanks for the support hun. xxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 01:19 PM
It must be quite comforting Jackie to know that we have so many other poor doglets on here suffering with the same thing, which of course, are all kept happy and healthy with the correct medication, so bear that in mind too. I know you must be in complete bits, coz I know I would be, but she will be ok don't you worry toooooo much, and try and get out tonight to that Halloween do you were going to, she'll be fine with John taking good care of her you know that too!xxxxxxxx LOts and lots of hugs for you both and one little gentle hug coming Cassie's way.xxxxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 01:41 PM
So glad to hear she is fine again now. Your vet is absolutely right though, she will not really know anything about it. Slightly off topic, but my Mom has them and she has said that it is worse for us to witness than for her to have them

Chin up hun....enjoy your party, John will be fine with her.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
It must be quite comforting Jackie to know that we have so many other poor doglets on here suffering with the same thing, which of course, are all kept happy and healthy with the correct medication, so bear that in mind too. I know you must be in complete bits, coz I know I would be, but she will be ok don't you worry toooooo much, and try and get out tonight to that Halloween do you were going to, she'll be fine with John taking good care of her you know that too!xxxxxxxx LOts and lots of hugs for you both and one little gentle hug coming Cassie's way.xxxxxx
It is comforting Aitch. Just having all of you here helps. I am going to my party, John's ordered me to go. I know her dad will look after her. I'll make sure I deliver your gentle hug. xxxxx Thanks for our hugs too.

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
So glad to hear she is fine again now. Your vet is absolutely right though, she will not really know anything about it. Slightly off topic, but my Mom has them and she has said that it is worse for us to witness than for her to have them

Chin up hun....enjoy your party, John will be fine with her.
Thanks Steph. It must be so difficult for your mom too. I will enjoy my party and I know she's in the best hands with John. We have complete faith in our vet too. xxx
Gillbo64
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-10-2008, 02:01 PM
Aww poor girl. It's awful isn't it? my parents dog was epileptic, it's so scary & you feel so helpless!
I hope you get the meds sorted soon xxxx
hugs to Cassie
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by Gillbo64 View Post
Aww poor girl. It's awful isn't it? my parents dog was epileptic, it's so scary & you feel so helpless!
I hope you get the meds sorted soon xxxx
hugs to Cassie
Thanks Gill xx
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 03:25 PM
awww poor cassie - glad shes feeling better now though

(hugs)

enjoy your party!
Angel44
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Bless her My heart goes out to both her and you and your family. I had a dog who suffered from fits for 12 years so I know what it's like for you to watch your precious baby thrashing around My boy used to come round and be totally confused, then once he had come round properly he was always so excited to see me, even though I had been sitting with him the entire time bless him. With Tarka we had to be careful not to let him get too excited as we knew it would set off a fit.

But yes, I agree with the others in that it is far worse for you as an owner/ parent than it is for the dog. Best of luck with her xx
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 06:27 PM
im so sorry for cassie and you both (she is very much loved )its so upsetting ,hope all gos well (havent had chance to read all the posts yet )wishing you well sending our love x
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »