View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

01-01-2009, 12:34 AM

Shiva, 4 year old American Bull Dog needs home!

Shiva grew up in Holland with a young family but change of job meant she was being left for long periods. She was homed in rural setting with a “home working” family. She has lived there for 2 yrs. The family have a baby due & although they know she would never hurt are not sure the combination of a toddlers; visitors & changes in routine will suit Shiva. She is a lovely dog & is looking for a confident family to love her & ensure she is integral & yet not dominant. Spayed; vax’d & chipped. Loves the car & walks.

Shiva is such a lovely dog and can be left for short periods and yet of course adores company. She needs a dog experience stable family who can offer her everything she needs and she in return will offer you all she is...

Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2009, 12:45 AM
she is beautiful xxxxxxxxxxx
good luck shiva
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Just to let you know that Shiva is still looking for a forever home!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-06-2009, 03:05 PM
I was looking forward to meeting Shiva yesterday and she didn't disappointment me - she is gorgeous. She is a stocky girl, but she wasn't as big as I thought judging from the original photos. Lovely colouring, nice to walk and she enjoyed a roll and tummy rub on the way back.

and one more ... nicely trained, gentle girl waiting patiently for a treat - just the meerest of waffles on your hand and they are gone!

Shiva is now in our kennels and still looking for a foster home or forever home.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-06-2009, 09:42 PM
More photos of Shiva from Saturday's Photo Shoot ...

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-06-2009, 08:23 PM
An update on Shiva by one of our volunteer dog walkers today:

“Shiva was my 3rd dog to walk today and by this time we decided it was too hot to walk any more dogs, so I took Shiva out to the paddock to play.
I bought a very nice pink frisby on the way to the kennels this morning, so I took it with us and Shiva loved it. She was dashing around after the frisby and brought it back (most of the time) to me on command.

She did get a good run out today and some good exercise, I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her and I think she enjoyed it too”.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

30-06-2009, 05:21 AM
Shiva and her pink frisbee.........

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-08-2009, 07:43 PM
Here are a few new photos of Shiva from one of our volunteer dog walkers ...

Walked Shiva yesterday she loved a fuss

Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2009, 07:49 PM
She's lovely, I hope she gets the home she deserves!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

15-08-2009, 07:06 AM
Met up with an old friend today ... Shiva. Far too long in kennels already. She always reminds me of a girl I used to have and really miss. Same colouring you see. Anyway, we had a nice walk, just the two of us. I was thinking to take her a bit further than normal and really let her blow off some steam, but she got to a point on our journey and turned round ready to go back. So we walked comfortably back to kennels and stopped for a while outside for some cuddles, to re-acquaint ourselves and catch up on old news. She partook of a drink, a few nibbles ... well she finished the bag and who could blame her ... a little more chitchat and we had a friendly kiss and a cuddle. There is something about this girl that is quite majestic. Here she is ...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >