Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-10-2009, 09:27 PM

Evette, Brindle&White Staffie, 3 years old

Evette, Brindle&White Staffie, 3 years old

Her Story: Evette was found stray with her friend Marie. They have stayed together since and we will home them both in with another dog as unlikely to get a home for both.

Salient points: Young Staffie 2 years old. Good condition. Gentle solid nature. good with people and dogs. Unassessed within a domesticated situation.

Advert Evette is a darling. She presents as an observant, gentle and calm dog within the kennelled situation. She is happily kennelled with the friend she was found with; they maybe related. She has a playful side and a wonderful smile. Now spayed, chipped and fully vax'd. She is seeking her home with another dog ideally to optimize her skills.

Evette is taller than your average Staffie, almost a small Boxer size. She walks beautifully on the lead though a little reticent about traffic. Wonderful markings and who couldn't fall for her?

Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2009, 05:58 AM
Another beauty..... where IS that lottery win?

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

04-12-2009, 10:43 PM
An update by one of our lovely volunteer kennel walkers:

“Poor Evette has sore feet at the moment so I didn't walk her through the boggy field. We played in the paddock instead and she was so excited at the company and also very interested in the undergrowth. Now you see her - now you don't”!

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-12-2009, 10:28 PM
An update from Alison who organisers our walking schedule down at the kennels:

"Not really sure what is up with her feet - she has some recentish scarring on top but I couldn't get a close up look underneath. On Friday she didn't want to run with me in the field but was happy with a brisk walk though. She was bouncy in her kennel, but as usual once out she was fairly calm apart from when we had big cuddles and kisses which she can't get enough of. She has such beautiful eyes in that lovely black and white head - gorgeous girl.

As usual she didn't want me to leave and knows it is nearly all over when we start heading back.

Here is Evette with Charlie a Terrier person cum staffie convert like us all!

This is love.. Evette you are the Queen of hearts!

Evette is still waiting for a foster or forever home!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2009, 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Another beauty..... where IS that lottery win?

oh i've looked at 3 rescues on here tonight and my heart has broken for all of them. if only....
Closed Thread