Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2006, 01:43 PM

Annoying habits of your OH

Hi all,

Just wondering what your OH does that is currently their most annoying habit?

My new pup is called Vienna, a name my OH wasnt that keen on but she's my pup so i get to name her! Anyway lately he keeps calling her 'Viennetta' (like the ice cream). i dont want her to start answering to that! (lovely tho the ice cream may be!)

Generally his most annoying habit is taking his stinky socks and trainers off and leaving them in the middle of the living room floor?! Then he moans when the pup is seen running off with one in her mouth!

x
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2006, 01:57 PM
Where do you want me to start...only joking,mine's leaving the loo seat up,or saying the same thing 3 times when he's had a drink....lol
and not answering the phone,he doesn't like them
Sal
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2006, 02:00 PM
Forgetting vets appointments Benji was meant to be going back to the vets for a check on his ears last night after his ear scrape last week and the silly sod forgot all about it and was still at home brushing his teeth when I phoned to ask where he was
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2006, 02:01 PM
Breathing is my OH's main fault - god, wish he'd just stop!
Only kiddin - his one real fault is leaving the pink Dentyl mouthwash bits all over the WHB in the bathroom grrrrrrrrrrrr
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2006, 02:02 PM
Originally Posted by nissanmad
Where do you want me to start...only joking,mine's leaving the loo seat up,or saying the same thing 3 times when he's had a drink....lol
and not answering the phone,he doesn't like them
Sal
theres nothing wrong with that! i'm with your OH all the way on the phone! (not the loo seat ) but phones are scary evil things which should be used as little as possible!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2006, 02:05 PM
phones are scary evil things which should be used as little as possible![/QUOTE]

Try telling Laura my daughter that will you kick because she is on the damn thing for hours every night
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2006, 02:06 PM
lol i have got mine very well trained not to leave the toilet seat up! However he doesnt always replace the loo roll when he has finished it....

I just remembered another very annoying habit - constantly flicking tv or radio channels. Flick flick flick flick, never watching one for more than about 10 seconds! ARGH! that or he is busy trying to watch A Team, Knight Rider and Dukes of Hazzard AT THE SAME TIME! 2 mins on one channel, 2 mins on next channel - you cant follow whats going on wth any of them! :smt101
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2006, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
phones are scary evil things which should be used as little as possible!
Try telling Laura my daughter that will you kick because she is on the damn thing for hours every night [/QUOTE]

how can she do that? the martians might get her
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2006, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by Kristina
lol i have got mine very well trained not to leave the toilet seat up! However he doesnt always replace the loo roll when he has finished it....

I just remembered another very annoying habit - constantly flicking tv or radio channels. Flick flick flick flick, never watching one for more than about 10 seconds! ARGH! that or he is busy trying to watch A Team, Knight Rider and Dukes of Hazzard AT THE SAME TIME! 2 mins on one channel, 2 mins on next channel - you cant follow whats going on wth any of them! :smt101
I forgot about that,mine does that to or checks the text when a programme's about to start
Sal
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2006, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by KickstartKelpies
Try telling Laura my daughter that will you kick because she is on the damn thing for hours every night
how can she do that? the martians might get her [/QUOTE]
started on the Baileys without me I see, H martians indeed
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »