Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by Luz
Foxy who is your new avatar?

Hi Luz,

Its Sabre my GSD who I had to have put to sleep in July 2004 because he had a very bad case of Anal Furuncleosis which is an incurable disease I am more of a GSD person than a Bichon person I think so I decided to put a piccy of him up instead because Laura (Lozzy) has Benji on her profile and he is her dog really not mine. I hope to have another GSD one day

This is him just a few weeks before we had to have him put to sleep
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-10-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Luz
Did I hear right today about Vincent in C4's series Lost. He gets eaten by the group??? Is this true.
I'm sure the American dogwebbers will be able to help me with this. Am scared to hear the answer. I'm sure so is Foxy & Lozzy.
Anyone any ideas?
as long as the big guy dont sit on him hell be ok lol would you not have eaten that guy by now keep you going till the rescue :smt077 :smt077
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2005, 08:34 PM
Oh poor baby, what a sad night it is. I hope its not long before you do get your next GSD, what with Maplecottage's Fern I dont know how your not getting broody.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by shady73
as long as the big guy dont sit on him hell be ok lol would you not have eaten that guy by now keep you going till the rescue :smt077 :smt077
Hmmph!
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-10-2005, 08:39 PM
only jokeing lol sorry
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by Luz
Oh poor baby, what a sad night it is. I hope its not long before you do get your next GSD, what with Maplecottage's Fern I dont know how your not getting broody.
Oh I am Luz - I would love another one tomorrow but with Benjis skin problems we just can't afford another one just yet and also Rhianna is only 4 and I remember what GSD puppies are like Sabre nipped Daniel on the head when Daniel was about 6 years old whilst we were out walking and Daniel tripped and Sabre thought it was a good game and nipped him and his head was bleeding and I was convinced that he was going to be a right viscious dog
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2005, 09:04 PM
Ahh, I understand that and a very sensible Foxy, at least you get to share all our dogs on here eh foxy?
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2005, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by Luz
Ahh, I understand that and a very sensible Foxy, at least you get to share all our dogs on here eh foxy?

Yes thats the good thing about Dogweb Luz, just glad I don't have to walk them all and feed them
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3