Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2018, 06:31 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 14th June.

Good morning everyone. Hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Lynn, good news you now know where you stand at last. Happy home hunting and good luck with yours on the market.

Harvey, great news with regard to Casey's medication, hope he does well from now on.

Griff, glad you took your little white pill, hope you feel better today. Hope Deags is ok now.

Chris and Kazz and families, hope you are coping with your anniversaries. (hugs)

Pleased to say I am feeling better this morning and am now off to take Amber for her walk. Bit choked about the car and the way it is running at the moment. She was fine when she went into the garage so what have they done to upset her running.

Have a good day everyone, take care, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God Bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-06-2018, 07:38 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Bit dull here today and very windy.

Glad you feel better today Moyra. Wonder why the car is running a bit rough.
Harvey good news on Casey and the meds.
griff glad you took your little white pill.

What a strange start to the day. Gorden got up checking his emails and realised he should of been visiting a school in Enfield today. He had forgotten to mark it on the calendar sometimes things get changed then changed again. So a quick change and he was dashing out the door at 7.30 he will be home this later afternoon.
So much for a quiet day him marking and me snoozing after Dillon getting me up early again deciding he wants cuddles and company.

Lord Gord just popped into my head know it's a busy time for him but he hasn't popped in recently hope him and the mem and dogs are well.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2018, 09:27 AM
Morning all. LG said he was hoping to put one of the dogs into pup so wonder if he is up to his neck in poopies.? Just had my car renewal through from Saga and Onecall are a better option as they cover everything including breakdown for a bit less. So maybe go with them. No loyalty these days to stay with any of them if cheaper quotes. Hope you are feeling ok today Griff. Lynn hope you find a house soon. Moving is a nightmare but I would love to move so would happily put up with the hassle. Moyra pleased to hear you are feeling better. If the car is not what you think it should feel like then go back and talk to them. Don't leave it till later. Sue if you pop in hope all is well with you and yours.Tyto very good at the moment, fingers crossed. Not so good on other problems, brother in hospital with severe stroke, and one of my bestfriends hubby's dad is very poorly. Always something to make me feel that I am better off than some.
A bit of good news is that it is raining now, which is good as the gardens need it. Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2018, 10:06 AM
Moyra, pleased you feel better, agree about the car...it could have been them having to rev it for the emissions
Sorry to read that news Brenda
Lynn... lucky Corden realised!!
I often think of LG...I do miss the old devil and hope all is well. Also Sue Barry and Mandy too
Need to go buy father's Day cards today
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2018, 11:56 AM
Good afternoon all

Very strange day here as it's been blowing a gale all morning, but the wind is warm. Very strange feeling walking around in a tee shirt when the wind is blowing strongly, but I ain't complaining.

So sorry to hear about your brother and your friends relative's illnesses. It's always such a worry for all concerned. I hope they both make a full recovery.

I do so wish that I was buying Father's Day cards. I miss my dad so much even though it's been well over 20 years since he passed.

The cafe was absolutely heaving this morning, but we were lucky and managed to grab a table. So many sit there for hours with an empty coffee cup in front of them while there other half goes shopping.

Gary is now saying he can't sleep because his mattress is lumpy so I guess we will be on the mattress hunt next week. I'm sure after that he won't be able to complain about anything else - who am I kidding? Once that's installed, he'll be sure to find another 'quest'.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2018, 01:24 PM
Lol...oh dear Chris... hopefully after the mattress you can have a break for a bit.
Card bought... forgot wrapping paper though!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-06-2018, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I do so wish that I was buying Father's Day cards. I miss my dad so much even though it's been well over 20 years since he passed.
Know the feeling. About three decades in my case. Of course I mourned his passing. But I slowly came to realise something more fundamental. I became the older generation.