Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2018, 06:15 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 11th June

Good morning everyone, hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle this morning.

Got to take Amber for her walk and then take my car in for the work to be done to get her through the MOT.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2018, 09:39 AM
Morning
Lovely sunshine here!!
Moyra, hope you get the car back quickly
Doing nothing today.. being lazy... again
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2018, 11:56 AM
Good afternoon all.

What a beautiful morning and what a change to be able to say it. Lovely sunshine, pleasantly warm, but with a nice cooling breeze.

It's amazing how a bit of sunshine brings out the friendliness in people. We seem to have done nothing but chat this morning to the folks we've met on our walk.

Fingers crossed you get the car back quickly and in good fettle Moyra. Hope all our ailing, four-legged friends are doing well today x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2018, 12:07 PM
Afternoon Moyra, griff, Chris and all to follow.
Same sort of weather here beautiful day.

Moyra hopefully the car will be back with you quickly.
Nothing wrong with being lazy griff.
Harvey we are never out late that normally haven't been for a few years now. We really felt it yesterday.
brenda hope Tyto is feeling better today and Casey is to Harvey.

Goden is sorting out replacing the windbreak in the garden we used as temporary fencing to keep Dillon in our garden 3 plus years later and doing a general tidy up. I am putting a bit more effort than usual in to regards cleaning as we have estate agent in to value again Wednesday different form Septembers agents.
Still no news from paul and Beth so will wait till it's been valued then let them know and ask if they are any nearer to knowing a decision.
If not then we will get photographs done and market.
Not hanging around for anyone any longer.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2018, 02:46 PM
The car wont be finished tonight. He reckons about 11am in the morning. Fingers crossed. Shall then have to find some money from somewhere, About £400 for the work on the car, Insurance around £200 and tax £155. Lets hope I can come up with that much! It's a lot of money to find!!

This gastrografin I am taking is vile, not making me feel any good.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2018, 02:47 PM
Good for you Lynn, put your interests first!!
Chris, I find the same, people are just happier... well except for the old folks here who moan it's too cold, too wet too hot!!
Been to asda, got some stuff to waterproof the shed roof as it's leaking..need a new shed but that won't happen just yet
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2018, 02:49 PM
Moyra, you can do your tax monthly... that's how Steve manages (he can't pay in a lump sum) it is a great deal of money to find... sorry your medication is making you ill
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2018, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Chris, I find the same, people are just happier... well except for the old folks here who moan it's too cold, too wet too hot!!
Been to asda, got some stuff to waterproof the shed roof as it's leaking..need a new shed but that won't happen just yet
That would be me then
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2018, 04:12 PM
Lol... they moan loads here... about everything
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-06-2018, 09:03 PM
.. well except for the old folks here who moan it's too cold, too wet too hot!!
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
That would be me then
Lol... they moan loads here... about everything

Hi Griff / Chris - I don't moan well only a little 'tho SWMBO says it's the only thing I do do
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >