View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2018, 10:01 AM
Brenda the only problem I have had with e-mailing is making sure the recipient is in your address book.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2018, 10:04 AM
Brenda, Thundering and peeing down here already, glad I got all my sheets done yesterday!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2018, 10:09 AM
Moyra I am never sure if the email has gone when a pop up is saying retry etc. Most recipients say they have received it but it doesn't appear in the sent mail. So I send wnother one. bg!! Getting a bit lighter here now so must take his nibs out before I go out. Have a good day all. Oh and I will more than likely still be looking in when I am dogless. Hope that won't be for awhile yet. Vet appt. tomorrow at 9.15 Fingers crossed peeps.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2018, 10:25 AM
Good morning everyone

Good luck at the dentist Moyra

Enjoy lunch out Brenda

Hope your cousins eventually meets you Griff

Overcast here. Raining when I got up but stopped in time for our early walk. Been running round sorting bills and picking up an order from Marks and then the library - have run out of reading matter We too are out for lunch so hope it stays dry for my afternoon walk.

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2018, 10:26 AM
Yes, for some reason it has done that to me but it is generally if I have my AVG VPU connected. Not sure though why, Thundering again! Hope Tyto gets on ok at the vets tomorrow, bless him.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2018, 10:30 AM
Sue, hope it will be dry enough later for your afternoon walk, likewise for
me and anyone else who takes their four legged friends out in the afternoon.
Amber wont go in the garden though has been known to use the patio if she is desperate.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2018, 02:44 PM
Afternoon, back from eats and it was lovely as usual. Wine wasn't bad either. Lets hope tomorrow is just as good. Didn't get rained on either. I did take a brolly so maybe that is why it didn't. Have a good evening peeps. Oh yes: Did anyone watch bgt last evening? If you did what did you think of the ladies dressed in raf uniform singing? Brought a few tears as my dad was RAF and my mum was a firewatcher. Sadly they are not with me anymore. But I put all their owning dogs to me learning on how to be around dogs of all sorts.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2018, 03:49 PM
Afternoon all
Didn't get wet..she was 15mins late, we had a coffee then sprung on me we are off for lunch!! Took me to the harvester, was lovely.
Sue, hope you got your order
Moyra, hope the dentist was o.k
Brenda, I saw bgt and I also hope you aren't dogless for a while yet
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2018, 04:44 PM
Afternoon all

A.Brenda now in her new sheltered housing flat thank the lord. Just some bits to sort when I go back over but more than livable as every placed where it should after a wash when we moved it over. New TV corner stand and Bed brought. All new bedding and bits and pieces.

Just waiting for the pork chops then dinner and a nice walk with Gerts.

Hope everyone is good and fine.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-05-2018, 04:51 PM
Greetings all

Moyra, rest assured that I for one enjoy reading your morning post whatever the subject. The only reason I don't respond in the morning is because SWMBO grabs the PC for some things she wants to see / do on it Hope the dentist wasn't too bad today.

There is the laptop but it's old and incredibly slow, I think it needs a huge upgrade, still on Windows 7 or something similar

The McTimoney lady came today to give Casey his leg massage and work on his back. She mentioned that the 'Cartrofen' injections have been shown to help quite a bit with arthritus. Four of them cost £100

So now I lnow what Brenda's 'BG' means, I was afraid to ask since I was sure it was something rude

Griff, just in case I don't get on here tomorrow, don't forget the 'you know what' haha.

We are promised a lot of rain tonight, garden needs it, but right now there's not a cloud in the sky.

Bye for now
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >