Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2012, 06:34 PM

Big Bro to the rescue.

This is the 3rd time this week I have witnessed it.

Pennie starts up at something outside, but lays on the settee just warning about it. Louie gets up from his slumber, goes into the kitchen and dining room, comes back kisses his sister on the nose, then both go back to sleep.

So cute! I had to share.
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2012, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
This is the 3rd time this week I have witnessed it.

Pennie starts up at something outside, but lays on the settee just warning about it. Louie gets up from his slumber, goes into the kitchen and dining room, comes back kisses his sister on the nose, then both go back to sleep.

So cute! I had to share.
Awwwwwwww cuteness!!!!!!!!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2012, 10:34 PM
Oh that's just too cute
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2012, 06:32 AM
Aw bless him, what a great big brother
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2012, 08:38 AM
Aww that is really sweet, not only does he check it out, but he reasures her afterwards!
Sosha
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Got a less sweet one...

Lodger can be a bit wary of uknown blokes. Out on a walk a long while back now and he got himself adopted by one of the bossier Bitches. The advantage - he's allowed to hang out with her and her junior partner. The disadvantage - he's not allowed to hang out with strange dogs.

Walking back to the carpark & he spots a bloke walking on the other side of the field. He does his "Potential dog beater Alert" freeze/ assessment. I distract him, we continue. Unfortunately though "step mum" has also noticed his "Threat alert", crosses the field, barks at the poor bloke, and returns - job jobbed. To the complete mystification of her owner.