Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

03-08-2005, 10:44 PM

(lol) What toys do you have?

No, not the kind u r thinking!!!

The thread about what toys our dogs have gave me this idea!

So what toys do you lot have???

(All of mine are in 'storage' so can't even remember them right now apart from the x-box and music stuff that I think about at least once a day lol)
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2005, 10:50 PM
My electric guitar that I'm rubbish at
My paints and easel
My books
My pc/printer and writing sites
My cds
My motorbike
The speedboat

Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-08-2005, 10:53 PM
well i'm gonna sound really broing, but trains. i love trains, the electrical ones, and, i have far too many now, infact a garage full, i got my first hornby train set when i was about 5, and now it has escalated to a monstrosity LOL, i never get chance to set them up any more. last time i did, Florrie chewed an engine up, so i dont want to risk any more being florriefied!!!!!!!

Whereas mother of lu-1 likes dolls!!!!!!!!!! dolls, the scary ones, they all in these glass fronted cases like a museum of tortured corpses, they are down right frightning!!!!!!!!!!!!
I expect them to burst out and kill me, she has one, that is a widowed one, it is so frightning, with all the black dresses, shudder, i think that cabinet will collapse one day, especially if i have a tinker with the screws LOL
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2005, 10:55 PM
A six berth motorhome, a laptop and a mobile .... what more could a single girl want????
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2005, 11:25 PM
hmm where do i start, a nintendo64, playstation, mobile, computer, my bike and skateboard for breakin me neck on. my skeletrics(sp) love that thing. Probably got loads more.
The title made me think for a minuete i i thought na azz wouldnt put that!
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by Lu-1
well i'm gonna sound really broing, but trains. i love trains, the electrical ones, and, i have far too many now, infact a garage full, i got my first hornby train set when i was about 5, and now it has escalated to a monstrosity LOL, i never get chance to set them up any more. last time i did, Florrie chewed an engine up, so i dont want to risk any more being florriefied!!!!!!!

Whereas mother of lu-1 likes dolls!!!!!!!!!! dolls, the scary ones, they all in these glass fronted cases like a museum of tortured corpses, they are down right frightning!!!!!!!!!!!!
I expect them to burst out and kill me, she has one, that is a widowed one, it is so frightning, with all the black dresses, shudder, i think that cabinet will collapse one day, especially if i have a tinker with the screws LOL

My farther bought my son a lovely electric train set with old trains n stuff all the works when he was........ 3!!! Yes 3!!!! Now it has been in the attic for 8 years all still in box's and my son does not want to know!! So we are going to sell it lol my Farther spent over £1000 on it. Pointless at such a young age, shame really
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2005, 08:06 AM
LOL Azz

My toys are OH's golf clubs , tennis racquet, mountain climbing equipment.....scrabble and my 'must have' deck of cards
rich c
Almost a Veteran
Male 

04-08-2005, 08:16 AM
Skateboards for every conceivable occasion/mood, 3 power kites, mountain bike, surfboard. Off up to Whitby for a few days. Hopefully the North Sea will provide a few waves...
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

04-08-2005, 08:57 AM
New pc
Newish music all in one thing with 6 speakers
Newish DVD player/recoder with big flat screen tv.

Still can`t work any of em properly one day tho eh.........
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2005, 10:06 AM
inca must be a deprived child ....urm don't have any toys
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >