Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-04-2011, 11:35 PM

OMG, it's starting!

All the TV channels are previewing all the cr*p they have got lined up to bore us rigid over this totally uninteresting and unimportant Royal wedding! So. there may be some sad people who might want to see it, but why must it be on ALL channels, when it needs only one?

It's excessive!

Snorri
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2011, 12:11 AM
My mother is beside herself with excitment over it......
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-04-2011, 03:25 AM
im looking forward to a bit of happiness ive had such a crap 15 months even the thought of a hapy couple getting married puts a smile on my face. its only a day and its supposed to be a nice one at that so go and sit in the sun with a book and turn the tv off!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2011, 05:27 AM
I know many will enjoy the pomp and ceremony, and I wish the couple nothing but happiness......but..... it bores me rigid.... I shall take Lennon out for a mahoosive walk as I'm very grateful for the extra day off
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2011, 05:34 AM
I'm not even slightly interested, ALL of the channels showing the same thing is ridiculous!

I wish them well, but don't particularly want to see it.

I will be working all day now instead of just the afternoon, I could do without it!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2011, 05:55 AM
I love all this sort of stuff that makes the UK what it is!

Better than watching disasters in the ME, Japan etc

We could all do with a bit of cheering up, and for those who do not find the event itself cheery I am sure the fact that they have another BH in the year or can earn triple time cheery!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-04-2011, 06:45 AM
I probably wont watch it but I'm happy for them and an awful lot of people do want to watch every little detail and I don't have a problem with it. I'll probably be either gardening or decorating.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2011, 07:00 AM
We won't be watching or going to the street party organised we will go off out somewhere.

I do wish them all the best though as I must say I like both the Princes they have a way of their mother about them and I did love Diana. Kate sounds a nice girl and I just hope she is taken better care off with regards to the Paparazzi than Diana was and we do not see her go down the same awful road. Hopefully some lessons will of been learnt.