Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-11-2010, 12:02 AM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
eh?
you asked me to watch and comment (albeit i was doing this of my own accord anyway), and i did.

i made the same observations you did, and everyone else.
but im now 'wrong' as i havent quite said them in the 'right way'
Did I say you were wrong KW I said I didn't understand your interpretaion of the two videos, you said..
at first its hard to follow stuff as the picture quality is a bit poor and there is a weird clicking noise throughout (not the e collar)
but i noticed the jack lick his lips a few times and he kept his ears back, eyes and and head down for long periods of time.
he didnt look happy.

he licked his lip and ducked his head seconds before the collie ran out the river next to him.
...what I didn't understand was how a trainer having watched the two videos could give what to me was a brief and understated interpretation of the little dogs behaviour, I guess I expected more from a person of your expertise .

Incidentally what you refer to as 'a clicking noise' I took to be a bird possibly a water fowl.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-11-2010, 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Did I say you were wrong KW ? said I didn't understand your interpretaion of the two videos, you said..

...what I didn't understand was how a trainer having watched the two videos could give what to me was a brief and understated interpretation of the little dogs behaviour, I guess I expected more from a person of your expertise .

Incidentally what you refer to as 'a clicking noise' I took to be a bird possibly a water fowl.
and i dont understand your interpretation of my interpretation, as i havent done what you say.

i also just asked if you saw the first sentence in my post which you keep overlooking and is of total relevance.

again, i still dont understand the point of these posts to me

cheers for letting me know what the noise is though
Meg
Supervisor

09-11-2010, 12:12 AM
and i dont understand your interpretation of my interpretation, as i havent done what you say.

i also just asked if you saw the first sentence in my post which you keep overlooking and is of total relevance.

again, i still dont understand the point of these posts to me

cheers for letting me know what the noise is though
KW what I actually said in the first place (post 89)about your interpretaion of the video was..
Is that it then KW , is that all you see including in the second video where the little terrier is on the lead

..when I said 'I don't understand' I was paraphrasing your post when you said you didn't understand (post 97)

Now I don't understand what you don't understand about what I don't understand (oh dear two pedantic people together is not a good thing ).
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-11-2010, 12:18 AM
well. im confused

i just told adam his training makes his dog unhappy by pointing out the same observations you did on a video i said i couldnt see very well as the picture was poor (which, btw, you have overlooked in your reply to me yet again).
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 12:25 AM
Adam I note you have three videos..
..look at this one also Jack I think..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDl5e..._order&list=UL

look at the dogs body language, the set of the tail, the expression ,the body posture , it all spells fear and uncertainty to me . I have seen it before on dogs who have been subject to e collars they are wary all the time
When a normal happy dog is walking its whole body is 'animated'. I don't think you did this dog any favours rescuing it, what a miserable existence for a little terrier living in fear all the time . Presumably this poor little dog is the one you were eager to demonstrate your 'skills' on (see post 25)to anyone prepared to watch

ETA I'm off to walk my dog before I say something I shouldn't!
I agree.

I feel Adam knows nothing about dogs, or their behaviour..Im abit worried about the dogs being 'trained' by him, and where the hell does he get his clients??
Adams just on some power trip, and the poor dogs are used
I cant believe someone with such little knowledge about dog behaviour can claim he trains dogs, It would be laughable if not so frigtening.
Meg
Supervisor

09-11-2010, 12:25 AM
well. im confused

i just told adam his training makes his dog unhappy by pointing out the same observations you did on a video i said i couldnt see very well as the picture was poor.
Your confused

Ok I will spell it out again, I waited in anticipation to the hear a detailed interpretation of the videos given by a trainer. I found the interpretation somewhat brief and understated considering what I thought I saw of the little dog's general demeanour and behaviour on the videos in question. I hope you are less confused now
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-11-2010, 12:29 AM
I dont understand ...
Meg
Supervisor

09-11-2010, 12:34 AM
well. im confused

i just told adam his training makes his dog unhappy by pointing out the same observations you did on a video i said i couldnt see very well as the picture was poor (which, btw, you have overlooked in your reply to me yet again).
....sorry KW missed this, even with my poor lop sided specs with only one arm I was able to view the video quite easily, did you have it on big screen?
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-11-2010, 12:48 AM
Your confused

Ok I will spell it out again, I waited in anticipation to the hear a detailed interpretation of the videos given by a trainer. I found the interpretation somewhat brief and understated considering what I thought I saw of the little dog's general demeanour and behaviour on the videos in question. I hope you are less confused now
again, the key totally relevant opening sentence in my original post! which you have just overlooked yet again!!

blimey, can i say it any more???

besides, just because you have decided to wait in antipation of something in a manner of which you decide, doesnt mean that has anything to do with me

im not you, i dont have any control over your actions anymore you do mine.

im relaying my view of adams video of my own accord following my own thoughts, what makes you think i was considering you or anyone else when i chose to do so???
im not being rude...as people are generally posting for themselves, are they not???

i even said i had not read anyone's posts about adam's video before i watched it for myself.

i have to say, this is all a bit weird mini, im still none the wiser the point of this whole shadowing of me re all of this? as i dont recall having had anything to do with you previously in my entire dogsey history??.

you seem an ok person to me, all the more perplexing that makes it.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-11-2010, 12:50 AM
i see you just posted whilst i was composing

so were sorted now?
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 98 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 61 > Last »