Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x_Emma_x
New Member!
Female 

01-01-2010, 03:06 PM

Funny/annoying dog habits

Hi, just bored and wondering what everyone's dog's habits were?

My crossbreed collie Roxy chews her nails (very loudly) and happily likes to roll in fox poop everytime we go out! Lol. Oh and whines for no apparent reason like she's doing now.

Emma x
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-01-2010, 06:46 PM
Lady pinches any shoes that have been left by the back door. She doesn't chew them, just steals them and takes them to her bed. If we are cleaning their feet after being in the garden and she sees shoes there, she will nip behind you when you think she is walking away and quickly take one and run off! Can't even count the number of times we have lost a slipper from the pair we keep next to the door for nipping outside, and it turns up in her bed upstairs.
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Werm steals and hides socks and shoes
She also eats anything inc. sick and poo!- thankfully not her own through!!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Diesel will steal teddies, whether they are for him, or even random kids teddies he's not fussy, if its soft its his.
rubythebeagle
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Ruby steals socks and takes them in the garden. She also snores loudly, which is kind of cute.
x_Emma_x
New Member!
Female 

01-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Lol, lots of stealing going on. Thankfully neither Roxy or Holly take things of mine! Unless it's food of course, can't leave a pork chop on the side for a second, oh no no no!

Emma x
mrswatson1967
New Member!
Female 

01-01-2010, 10:57 PM
hi, my staffy bites her nails and its really annoying. she wont have them cut at the vets so they just have to wear down naturally or she bites them, if you mention nails she goes mad and snarls
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2010, 11:30 PM
Bruce has only one really annoying habit, when people come in he's all over them, when they leave, he gives a bark then spins then barks again grrrrrrrrr

Skyes annoying habit is jealousy/attention, she will insist on pushing her way in, further and further uptil anything else gets pushed off....then plonks her head under my chin with a '''''mommy you love me best don't you'''''''

And Reah.....has no annoying habits
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2010, 12:03 AM
Dougal's is his habit of jumping up to get cuddles when I am just sitting down for a cup of coffee or tea. Usually results in coffee or tea being spilled all over the place.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2010, 01:05 AM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Dougal's is his habit of jumping up to get cuddles when I am just sitting down for a cup of coffee or tea. Usually results in coffee or tea being spilled all over the place.
lily does that to a friend of mine and gets her every time!! it's funny cos she only does it to this one person!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >