Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dr. Dennis Thomas
Dogsey Junior
Male 

03-06-2017, 07:22 PM

Your biggest fear regarding your pet's health

Hi everyone. I have been posting for a while now in hopes of sharing health information and answering health questions for people and their pets. As a holistic vet, I have people tell me every day that they wished they had found out about alternative options before their pet got sick in order to prevent it.

As a pet caretaker who wants to do what is best for your pet's health care, what is your biggest fear in regards to your pet's health? What would you like to know in order for me to help you resolve that fear? Thanks.
Cobweb08
New Member!
Female 

29-06-2017, 11:01 AM
tumours, my darling Cobweb has terminal lung cancer. I just wish that it had been caught earlier as the treatment that she is now on (CV247), is helping make her more comfortable but I understand that there has been some success with getting rid of tumours in other dogs, caught earlier.