View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2018, 02:28 PM
Afternoon all. I have decided more or less to go with Onecall as they cover windscreen and legal and home start and curtesy car if needed. Amazing price to.
Have a good afternoon everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-06-2018, 03:09 PM
Sounds like a good deal brenda. Glad it's sorted one less thing to worry about.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2018, 05:16 PM
Yep there are plenty of those at the moment for everyone Lynn. Hope you find the house of your dreams. At last an evening of normal tv. Have a good evening all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-06-2018, 05:55 PM
Thank you brenda. Seen a few I like but of course everything needs to slot into place.
I am still expecting to be here next year so not getting my hopes up.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-06-2018, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Thank you brenda. Seen a few I like but of course everything needs to slot into place.
I am still expecting to be here next year so not getting my hopes up.

Don't think so Lynn I think you've done wonders on that place and I'm sure you'll get a buyer quickly, only small snag migh be the dreaded 'chain'

Just been informed dinned is on the table (It'll be in Casey if I don't go now )

Might pop back latter.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-06-2018, 06:40 PM
Hope you made it in time for dinner Harvey.
I will post the link when it goes live and you can all take a nose around the place. I hope we sell quickly would be nice to start a new year in a new home one that we have chosen this time rather than having to take.
We certainly do not mind some work like new kitchen, bathroom and decorating if needed.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-06-2018, 10:28 PM
Yes, just made dinner in time

Griff it's good you've got the experience to help him when he needs it. To be honest I'm not sure if my insurance covers windscreens but it is comprehensive so I do hope so. It's such an old banger that I'm seriously thinking about third party next year

Chris, I could write a long post about Sky but it would contain so many swear words I would be immediately banned When we lived abroad we used their little known subsidiary to get UK TV, when we left I had a huge problem cancelling and was even told by one Sky sales person that we were illegal the whole time we were using their service abroad. Didn't stop them taking my monthly subscription for ten years 'tho did it

Anyway hope all is well with you all, just been told tomorrow will be hot, have got all the fans ready, and I guess Lara will want a swim in the river

Goodnight, sweet dreams
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2018, 11:27 PM
This time Sky have said that building works caused it. It could have been worse, last time it went off for 5 hours there was no excuse. Neither did they tell us why it was off for 4 days the first time it went down. All this within 2 years. A waste of time complaining and as it is the best (and cheapest) in terms of speed here so we're sort of stuck with it.

Lynn, we saw about 7 bungalows here that we liked when we put our previous home on the market and one that was borderline so almost thrown out of the reckoning on more than one occasion. By the time our house went through (after being let down buy the first buyers) the only one left was the borderline one. I'm so glad that was the case because we bought it and love it.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2