Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2009, 06:38 AM

Super friend

I'm off to the dentist this morning appointment 9.15 am to have my tooth out under sedation.
I'm sitting here gasping for a drink, my mouth feeling like sandpaper but not allowed anything to pass my lips until afterwards.
Really missing my morning cup of coffee as can never function without that. Never mind at least I have a morning appointment and don't have to go without all day.
My lovely friend who I used to work at the garage with is coming with me to drive me home, then she has kindly offered to take Shady over to the field I hire and give her a good run, come back and take Milo out so that they will settle, let me rest and I don't have to worry about thier walks today.
I wouldn't trust many people to take Shady anywhere but she comes most days whatever the weather for walks with us so knows what Shady is like and how I handle her, to do the same.
I think I will have to get her a little something from me and the dogs to say thankyou as the weather is awful out there too wet and extremely windy so she is going to get soaked.
Anyway see you all later one tooth lighter
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-02-2009, 07:38 AM
Good luck Bev (((hugs))). What a lovely Friend you have.
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2009, 09:00 AM
Hope it all goes well and you are not in pain when the jab wears off!
What a good friend you have, it will let you have a good rest while they can snooze with you after the walks.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2009, 09:05 AM
Good luck at the dentist and a big well done to your friend for being so supportive and helpful