Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
surannon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-08-2007, 03:06 PM

Bit of a Brag!

Just so pleased to have made up my little girl 'Leela' at the Houndshow yesterday Her name is Farao Anubis Qahira and she's imported from Sweden.

It was perfect showing weather - not too hot, overcast yet warm with a slight breeze. Leela obviously appreciated it as she showed like a bomb! It's more than I could say for her litter brother who is owned by a very good friend of mine - he was horrid! He did everything he could to NOT help his owner/handler and paid the price unfortunately. He's still waiting on his third CC. Well, I say 'waiting' - they're only two years old!

The Houndshow must be leela's lucky show as she was Best puppy and got the Res CC in '05, CC & BOB in '06 and CC & BOB '07.

'Gideon', our GBGV, didn't do too well in breed but took 5th place in the Pup of the Year stakes. The only downside to the show was the parade of pack hounds which normally happens every year being cancelled due to the foot and mouth scare.

Still, all in all not a bad day really

Debs
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2007, 03:08 PM
Congratulations!
Becky
Nursey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Congratulations, that's wonderful. Well done.

Dawn R.
saffys mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-08-2007, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by surannon View Post
Just so pleased to have made up my little girl 'Leela' at the Houndshow yesterday Her name is Farao Anubis Qahira and she's imported from Sweden.

It was perfect showing weather - not too hot, overcast yet warm with a slight breeze. Leela obviously appreciated it as she showed like a bomb! It's more than I could say for her litter brother who is owned by a very good friend of mine - he was horrid! He did everything he could to NOT help his owner/handler and paid the price unfortunately. He's still waiting on his third CC. Well, I say 'waiting' - they're only two years old!

The Houndshow must be leela's lucky show as she was Best puppy and got the Res CC in '05, CC & BOB in '06 and CC & BOB '07.

'Gideon', our GBGV, didn't do too well in breed but took 5th place in the Pup of the Year stakes. The only downside to the show was the parade of pack hounds which normally happens every year being cancelled due to the foot and mouth scare.

Still, all in all not a bad day really

Debs
well done from saffy and mum
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Congratulations, you must be thrilled
Papillon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-08-2007, 05:40 PM