They are going to be nomiating in front of each other! Tonight - Wednesday
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 09:22 AM
Originally Posted by Sweep View Post
And have you seen the twist??

The two that get nominated will have to play a game of Jeopardy, with the winner getting £50,000!
That doesn't affect the £100k prize money, so in theory, that person could win both!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 09:29 AM
Yes! Shame it on so late tonight though 9pm then 11pm

Do you have fav?
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-08-2008, 09:40 AM
Originally Posted by Sweep View Post
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
And have you seen the twist??

The two that get nominated will have to play a game of Jeopardy, with the winner getting £50,000!
That doesn't affect the £100k prize money, so in theory, that person could win both!
OMG I can't take all the excitement It's gonna be brilliant. I, for one, won't be able to stay up that late tonight but I'll be recording it to watch first thing in the morning. Can't wait.
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 10:22 AM
I'll have to record it too and watch it after I walk the dogs.

My favourite in the house now is Lisa. Did you see when she was in the Diary room last night and they asked her a question about someone in the house. She said 'Oh you know me, I'm engaged!'

I want her to win, but I can't stand Mario
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 12:23 PM
My fav is Rex - his best line to Rachael " I would swop you for Scrabble"
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 01:00 PM
I quite liked Darnell to win at one point, but after seeing him calling Sara names last night no way. It made me feel very uncomfortable.
I'm not a fan of Sara but I did feel for her then for sure.

I quite like Mikey, Cat & Rachel though.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 01:01 PM
Oh going to be an interesting night tonight then, can't wait. My fave to win is Mikey, he tells it like it is and will stand up to people. I used to lik Kat but she is starting to get on my nerves now with her screaming and silly talk, I think she is putting a lot of it on now.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Oh going to be an interesting night tonight then, can't wait. My fave to win is Mikey, he tells it like it is and will stand up to people. I used to lik Kat but she is starting to get on my nerves now with her screaming and silly talk, I think she is putting a lot of it on now.
It's funny as I didn't like Mikey in the beginning and it took me some time to get to like him, but these last 3 weeks I have really seen him in a different light and I find him so witty and funny, and like you say, he tells it how it is. My favourite line of Mikey's was before Nicole went in, Rex kept whinning and saying "I want to go home" and in the end Mikey said "well why don't you go home Rex, no one's stopping you, just go. Were sick to the back teeth of you going on about you want to go!" That was classic Rex replied to Mikey "shut up Mikey" and that was the last we heard of Rex moaning about that. So out of them all, I think I want Mikey to win now as well.

I'm surprised most of them nominated Mo to be HOH, very strange that

By the way I feel the same way as you about Kat and her silly ways. I hope she doesn't win.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
It's funny as I didn't like Mikey in the beginning and it took me some time to get to like him, but these last 3 weeks I have really seen him in a different light and I find him so witty and funny, and like you say, he tells it how it is. My favourite line of Mikey's was before Nicole went in, Rex kept whinning and saying "I want to go home" and in the end Mikey said "well why don't you go home Rex, no one's stopping you, just go. Were sick to the back teeth of you going on about you want to go!" That was classic Rex replied to Mikey "shut up Mikey" and that was the last we heard of Rex moaning about that. So out of them all, I think I want Mikey to win now as well.

I'm surprised most of them nominated Mo to be HOH, very strange that

By the way I feel the same way as you about Kat and her silly ways. I hope she doesn't win.
Yep, I think I'm in the 'Mikey to Win' group now.

Him eating those chillies was priceless... and the sprouts.... and shaving his head. No one can say he hasn't put his heart and soul into it.... and I do love when he goes into the diaryroom and has a rant, he's so funny.

I liked Kat, and I like my cookies too but it's not normal to go beserk clutching onto a cookie jar the way she does, singing 'Cookie, cookie, cookie!'
Page 27 of 34 « First < 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 > Last »