View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-12-2005, 04:56 PM
I would like to say a big thankyou to you all, DW as a community is a one off occurance. I class you all as 'friends' and i find it amazing how we can and are, allways here for one and other and allways help each other out.
There are certain members, they know whom they are, who have helped me a lot over the past few months, to them i would like to say a BIG thankyou.
Its been a year of ups and down for everyone this year, certain events have pulled us together as a community, peoples losses whether they be family, friends or pets. And not just personal events, i.e the terrorist attack on the 7th of July, we were all here for one and other and it amazed me how 'strong' everyone was.
Merry christmas and a happy new year to all, and long may we remain united together
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2005, 05:03 PM
i want to say a big thank you to you all, you have helped me alot in the 8 monthS ive been on here from Abbie being pregnant to having her pups though weaning and beyond
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

a special thank you to inca
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Merry Christmas
&
A Happy New Year
To Everyone on Dogweb

From Stewart & Sadie X
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2005, 06:55 PM
I'd like to say to you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

So may I wish you all
Karen
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-12-2005, 07:10 PM

Merry Christmas to everyone, hope you have a fantastic time

Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-12-2005, 07:29 PM
Ok i know i have only been here since August but i feel like ive been here all my life. Everybody here is so lovely and caring and willing to help you out when things get rough.Your all my internet family (please dont scream with horror too loudly lol) So to every member and their Familys i wish you all a very merry christmas and the best of luck for the up coming year!
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2005, 08:33 PM
Everyone on here is really friendly and I have not felt excluded from anything even though I only joined a few months ago
I've some how managed to make over 500 posts
It's amazing how supportive dogwebbers are to each other through all sorts of things

I hope you all have a great christmas and new year!!!

xx Suzie & Brandie xx
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-12-2005, 09:45 PM
I would like to say a big thank you firstly to Helen and Foxy because it was they who directed me here from the beebs now defunct pets board.When i joined back in April this year,i was owned by a big softie of a Rottweiler called Abe,but very sadly-he died 1 month later.

Dogweb is a very friendly place and Azz has done sterling work to ensure the popularity of the site.Everyone deserves a pat on the head!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone! :smt039 :smt039 :smt039
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-12-2005, 09:59 PM
iv made some good mates on the in the short time iv been you have all helped me sort things out i know if i have a prob i can post it on here and get help no matter what it is i know that i some times go off topic a little and start the odd threads but you all have been so nice to me i know i talk to some more than others but i hope you all have a very merry chrismas and a happy new year xx
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-12-2005, 10:51 PM
merry christmas and have a great new year everyone!
marie & the gang.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »