View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Gorgeous items as always Tillymint, I am sorely tempted by the dinner party bandana I think Cain would look super handsome in one of those! I can't see them on your website though...
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Gorgeous items as always Tillymint, I am sorely tempted by the dinner party bandana I think Cain would look super handsome in one of those! I can't see them on your website though...
Hiya, whoops yes I haven't put them on there yet sorry am getting around to it honest!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by Polarbear2008 View Post
This isn't really about Christmas, as Bailiie already has a Christmas reindeer collar, but, because I saw your post and then the website I thought I'd ask a question.

Just back from holiday in Cornwall so the beach was a daily routine and I'd love for next year to have a "cool" collar instead of a boring black one!
I was wondering if the half check collars you sell (the chains and metal work) are suitable for in the sea or would they rust if not rinsed off immediately?
I see there is a brass type chain, maybe this is ok in the sea if not washed immediately?

I didn't know whether to ask this on your website or on here , but I guess on here, more folk could see the answer.

Currently, we have to use a plain black half check if we are on the beach as I'm scared to ruin our good collars, but black seems so miserable and I want folk to know I have a little girl and not a boy for a dog!

Thanks for any advice and love the website too, lots of good ideas....

To be honest, I'm not really sure about the effects of the sea on the half check chains so I think I would air on the safe side & say they would need to be rinsed & dried. Tilly wears a half check all the time, in the rain etc & I don't make a big deal out of drying it, but I recently washed one & hung it on the line & then went away for a few days (as you do!) when I came back it was still hanging on the line & it had been raining & there was rust on it.
The brass ones I find even more difficult to care for because they have to be dried & polished or they tarnish really easy.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2