Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 06:25 AM

Morning all!

Morning all,

Weather is total pants today. It’s grey, miserable, and currently piddling down. I have to say I’m not bothered – I don’t melt in the rain

Off out this morning with Jackie. We are going to Dartford as we want a look in Primark, Wilkos and lots of charity shops – it’s the perfect place

Have a great Saturday, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
As long as I can remember, I've had amnesia.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 06:32 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Grey here too this morning but not currently raining. I couldn't care either though. Bank holiday weekend and don't have to be anywhere in particular so the weather can please itself

Have a good Saturday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 06:33 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Grey here too this morning but not currently raining. I couldn't care either though. Bank holiday weekend and don't have to be anywhere in particular so the weather can please itself

Have a good Saturday everyone.
Morning J
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 06:37 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Dark here and been a little rain. I am hoping at about 10.30 am it absolutly chucks it down so I can safely get Shady over the local field for a run. Poor girl hasn't had one for a few days as the nice weather and school holidays, have bought brats galore out on the field and all the summer walking only irresponsible dog owners.
At least if its raining hard we will have the field to ourselves and now she is feeling better she needs to burn off that excess pent up energy.
Have a lovely day bargain hunting Vicky and all enjoy your day whatever you are doing.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 06:54 AM
morning mum,

morning all,

I was up at the crack of dawn again, Im sure millie has an alarm clock in her kennel.

mental note to self.........go rake that fecking kennel, find alarm clock then jump up and down on it...
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 07:05 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Dark here and been a little rain. I am hoping at about 10.30 am it absolutly chucks it down so I can safely get Shady over the local field for a run. Poor girl hasn't had one for a few days as the nice weather and school holidays, have bought brats galore out on the field and all the summer walking only irresponsible dog owners.
At least if its raining hard we will have the field to ourselves and now she is feeling better she needs to burn off that excess pent up energy.
Have a lovely day bargain hunting Vicky and all enjoy your day whatever you are doing.
Morning Bev - hope the weather turns for you hon

Originally Posted by Shona View Post
morning mum,

morning all,

I was up at the crack of dawn again, Im sure millie has an alarm clock in her kennel.

mental note to self.........go rake that fecking kennel, find alarm clock then jump up and down on it...
Morning Kiddo - early in the morning is the best time of the day..... honest x
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 07:17 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

I'm going to be busy today, not only do I have to get things ready for a show tomorrow, but also for going away for a few days, I think Christopher can help out a bit

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2009, 07:29 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Wet here too today.
Off out with Ollie in a bit then off to the town for a few bits.
Tracey and I are off to the Noel Coward Theatre tonight to see Calendar Girls my Birthday/Mothers day present from them. They meant me to take my Friend bit it is her Birthday today so I knew she would be busy with her Family. Tracey deserves a treat she works so hard, sp it will be a girlies night out.
at todays gem have a good day all.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 07:41 AM
morning vicki morning all
have a nice day with jackie ,in primark and the other shops . love the gem ,made me laugh .sun trying very hard to come out here ,hope the rain stays away . its still cold .
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 07:46 AM
morning Vicki, morning all
Morning Mom, sis, SweetiePie

raining and miserable here so no outside work today - rain doesn't agree with power tools
Woke up baking this morning, one cheeky pup had left her crate and snuck under the covers and was lying up against me! Must teach her to do that in winter

have a lovely day everyone x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >