View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2009, 01:41 AM
Aww Rose, you must be so tired and worried, glad Grant popped in to see you, hang on in there hun, You are wonderful, I think it is amazing how you cope.

Hugs to Loki, she's a special girl XXXX

Hugs to Isaac too XXXXX
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2009, 06:12 AM
Hope you got some rest and everything is calmer this morning Rose. Thinking of you and Loki xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-12-2009, 07:58 AM
Rose I am so sorry too hear Loki has been having another dreadful time and of course you have been as well. I hope you had a calmer night and Loki is better this morning and it all stays calm now. (((Hugs))) for you both.

(((Hugs))) for Isaac too.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2009, 08:23 AM
Just looking in to see how you both are. I hope you were able to get some rest.
Big hugs.
xxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2009, 08:36 AM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Just looking in to see how you both are. I hope you were able to get some rest.
Big hugs.
xxx
Me too. Hope you and Loki are doing ok. x
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2009, 09:45 AM
Just checking by to see how Loki and you are this morning I hope you both managed to get some rest. Hugs still haeding your way from all of us here xxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

01-12-2009, 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by SibeVibe View Post
Thank you Rose. I'm hoping Isaac will be fine for a while. His fits are showing up at about a month apart recently. I got to him straight away this time so he didn't hurt himself. His pack mates didn't even know he had taken one, they were all snoozing inside, too cold outside for sled dogs!

I know what you mean about feeling useless. I felt so when Isaac first started to take fits. We get through them together now. Isaac is normal, in the sense that's it's 'nomal' for him to take fits. Part of my boy and something we will embrace and cope with Only I get the grey hair and sleepless nights!

I know it's hard not to think of anything else but Loki but please remember to have a rest and a bit to eat if you can.

I hope Loki has a good night and that you both manage to get some rest.

Take good care.

Seoniad.

Thank you to everyone else who passed their good wishes on to Isaac, like Rose said, it means a lot.

Hope you are all well.

Seoniad.
Many thanks Seoniad. I am hoping that her fits have now stopped. Her last one was at 1.20 am this morning. She slept for a bit and then started on her wanderings about 3.00 am and stopped about 6.00 am

I can put up with that though. So, fingers crossed, the fits have stopped. I won't rest though until it is tomorrow then I will know.

Again, thank you and I hope Isaac is out of his fits now. Is he on medication? Just wondered!

Take care and hugs to you and yours.

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Bless you, Rose. Can you try to nap in between the fits? I know it is so hard when the pacing starts but you must keep your strength up and rest too. I so hope that you have a reasonable night, at the very least.

Huge hugs from us all here.

xxxxxxxxx
Aw thank you Linda. Well no fits since 1.20 am. Plenty of her "wanderings" as I call them - 3 hours!! She fell asleep at 6 am and I had to waken her up to give her her meds.

Many thanks for all your help, Linda.

Hugs to you and Loki xxxx

Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
Aww Rose, you must be so tired and worried, glad Grant popped in to see you, hang on in there hun, You are wonderful, I think it is amazing how you cope.

Hugs to Loki, she's a special girl XXXX

Hugs to Isaac too XXXXX
Many thanks, MS. Loki hasn't had a fit since 1.20 am and fingers crossed that's them over. I did manage to doze for an hour but it wasn't restful as I kept one ear "open" listening for Loki. She started wandering at 3 am and stopped at 6 am!! Still would rather see her do that than in a fit!

Again, MS, many many thanks for your lovely messages. Good to see you and hope you are hail and hearty.

Take care.

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Hope you got some rest and everything is calmer this morning Rose. Thinking of you and Loki xx
Many thanks, WH, and as I have said above, Loki's last fit was at 1.20 am. I do so hope that's them over for another long time. I feel I could sleep for a month!

Again, many thanks for all your messages, I appreciated them.

Take care and hugs.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Rose I am so sorry too hear Loki has been having another dreadful time and of course you have been as well. I hope you had a calmer night and Loki is better this morning and it all stays calm now. (((Hugs))) for you both.

(((Hugs))) for Isaac too.
Many thanks, Lynn, I hope they have now finished. None since 1.20 am. I do hope so. They are draining - not just to me but to Loki. She looks a lot brighter this morning and all her wanderings seem to have stopped. One thing about her wandering, they have given her her walking legs back!! She was very unsure on her paws after the fits but now is fine.

Again, many thanksxx

Take care.

Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Me too. Hope you and Loki are doing ok. x
Aw thank you Hali. No more since 1.20 am. Fingers crossed.

Again, many thanks.

Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Just checking by to see how Loki and you are this morning I hope you both managed to get some rest. Hugs still haeding your way from all of us here xxx
Many thanks Lynne. Fingers crossed there's been no more since 1.20 am and she looks more settled now and is sleeping soundly just now. Wish I was I cancelled my hair appointment and can't get another one now!! Ah well just have to keep my bad hair day for every day until after Xmas!!

Take care and hugs to Ben.

Again, everyone, many many thanks for all your lovely messages for Loki - and for me. I appreciated each one.

Take care and hugs to you all from me and Loki xx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2009, 11:31 AM
No fits since the early hours? That's brilliant! I really, really hope things are calming down for you now.
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-12-2009, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Many thanks Seoniad. I am hoping that her fits have now stopped. Her last one was at 1.20 am this morning. She slept for a bit and then started on her wanderings about 3.00 am and stopped about 6.00 am

I can put up with that though. So, fingers crossed, the fits have stopped. I won't rest though until it is tomorrow then I will know.

Again, thank you and I hope Isaac is out of his fits now. Is he on medication? Just wondered!

Take care and hugs to you and yours.
Hopefully Loki's fits have stopped and you can both have a restful day. I know what you mean about sleeping with one eye open!

Isaac is not on any medication. His fits are mild compared to some and infrequent, although he has taken one every month just recently. I keep a diary and write down every episode he has. He's learning to cope and so am I. Although like you, I would rather have them for him.

Being epileptic doesn't stop Isaac. He blazes the trails running in harness, annoys the life out the girls, rough and tumbles with Jacub and spends his days being as norty as possible! Always in the back of my mind though.

Give Loki a big hug from me. I'll check in again later for an update. I hope you have been looking after yourself.

Take care.

Seoniad.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2009, 12:26 PM
I hope the fits have stopped. Hugs for Loki. Remember to get some rest for yourself, you must be worn out
Page 7 of 12 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »