View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-11-2010, 03:40 PM
hello fellow canucks!phil here..my dogos sniff for ....FOOOOOD.....oh, and toads!not many pigs here in N,S....my pitt ,well its .........butts..he does good at finding other dogs as well
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2010, 06:15 PM
Jenn, Louie is always using his nose when out too - Being lab x Springer - I expected it, but I also cant get him to "find"

Sadie's brilliant at it, she knows that if I have treats and I shut her out of the room - she has to find something.

I'm also trying to get Louie to fetch certain things - like post, he knows "Take it", "To grandad" (my dad) - he'll run upstairs to my dads computer room or to my dads shed, but he wont "give", He'll "put that down" but not "give" but I have time he is nearly 6 months after all. I cant expect loads of things yet. Although if I go to Crufts next year, he'll be staying in the caravan or wherever I stay til I find MishFlynn and pawn him off on her to train

He knows all these wonderful things yet cant grasp the concept of Heel!

Luke will get it soon enough, maybe hide a treat in the basket and when he drops the toy to get the treat say "In basket" or whatever word you're using, although thinking about it he might just think oh theres food in the basket instead of taking his toy there....hmmmm
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2