Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maddmaggie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-11-2007, 08:34 PM

baskerville burglar dog

has anyone heard of one of these dogs just been surfing and came accross this on one of the websites

We have arrived
We now are taking bookings for our Baskerville Burglar Dogs. Full training information on Special Needs is an essential part of buying one of these which will cost £1000 so signing up easily and making a booking is the only way to become a proud owner.

these kennels i came accross also have differant breeds
and the prices seem a bit way over the top. if you want your puppy to be kc reg. for breeding purposes it costs an extra £500.00 money for this and money for that seems a bit suss to me!!!!!!!!
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Are these the ones that they are supposed to have a special word to send them into guard mode When you buy one it is supposed to be ready trained and you will be given the special secret word????
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2007, 09:16 PM
STEER well clear, he is a money grabbing so and so that has done much harm, I have done court statements because of him!
pandsgiant
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-11-2007, 12:44 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
STEER well clear, he is a money grabbing so and so that has done much harm,
This "Kennel" was discussed on another forum I visit. As someone pointed out there, if you visit the website there are no photos of the property or any dogs apart from ones that are submitted by new owners. People are only welcome by appointment.

For my liking there are too many breeds being offered for this to be someone who is trying to breed to standards. I think you follow what I am saying. Two words - the second being farm.

As for a burglar dog - I've already got one.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 06:48 AM
I have seen his property on more than one occasion, I know what conditions his dogs live in and I also know that you'll never get anything done about him As I said, I have written statements for court about him and his pratices, what he sells, what he claims to sell and all the "added extras" he says are necessary for different things.

Did you know if a Horse has an 4 inch open tumour infested with maggots on its face, putting it in foal will cure it? Yep, according to him it does and he did! He has also been seen on many occasions selling the "poor Horses" at meat markets, thats SELLING not buying!!

I could go on......................
Dawn.
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 08:39 AM
I have heard of some bad things about this breeder, it sounds like the same one. "Burglar dog"! :smt021 I wonder how many people buy these dogs
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 08:49 AM
Have I missed something I can't even find a website?
Becky
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 11:03 AM
If it's the one I am thinking of, do they have a horse sanctuary and are in the midlands, if I got it wrong sorry.

Mahooli- I shall try a find the website and pm you the link.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 11:12 AM
Thank you!
Becky
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 11:25 AM
I'm sorry Becky I can't seem to find it either
I have to be careful what I say in a public forum etc.
It sounds like the same person ,horses as I have said the protection dogs with the "special training"(if I remember are crosses of DDBxMastiffxLab), also breeds Labs, Cavs and some other breeds I heard of this person when I lived in Shropshire. not good things I'm afraid.
What I have heard is hearsay, I have never been there though. The word Puppy and the word farm have been used
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >