Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
aclockworkrobot
New Member!
Female 

31-03-2017, 06:39 PM

Hello!

Hello, my name is Olivia! I am twenty-six years old, and my family and I live near the border of Arkansas in Missouri. I am happily married to my husband, Tony, and together we are raising our beautiful daughter. We recently added a new puppy to our home, alongside our two other dogs. Isabela, Izzy for short, is a terrier mix of some sort and we adopted her when she was 14 weeks old from a foster home. Josephine, Josie for short, is a Mini Pin x Chihuahua mix who we brought home at 7 almost 8 weeks old and she is the diva of the family. The previous mentioned dogs are turning two this year! And finally, our newest addition, is an unknown mix breed named Leliana, Lily, for short and she is 8 weeks old! I am happy to be here and meet everyone.

Blonderosie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2017, 07:09 PM
Hello and welcome to Dogsey, to you and your lovely dogs
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-03-2017, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by aclockworkrobot View Post
Hello, my name is Olivia! I am twenty-six years old, and my family and I live near the border of Arkansas in Missouri. I am happily married to my husband, Tony, and together we are raising our beautiful daughter. We recently added a new puppy to our home, alongside our two other dogs. Isabela, Izzy for short, is a terrier mix of some sort and we adopted her when she was 14 weeks old from a foster home. Josephine, Josie for short, is a Mini Pin x Chihuahua mix who we brought home at 7 almost 8 weeks old and she is the diva of the family. The previous mentioned dogs are turning two this year! And finally, our newest addition, is an unknown mix breed named Leliana, Lily, for short and she is 8 weeks old! I am happy to be here and meet everyone.

Welcome. Lovely dogs.
GitaBooks
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-04-2017, 08:38 PM
Welcome to the forum! So glad you could join!

Those are amazing dogs! So cute!