Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2011, 08:39 PM
im happy for u both
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-11-2011, 09:39 PM
That is great news Malka I'm so pleased for you and her.

Judging by all the replies above I think Pereg has become a favorite of many Dogsey members and equally sure that everyone is in awe of all you've done for her.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-11-2011, 07:04 AM
Originally Posted by Fivedogpam View Post
The variety of Arden Grange that I feed my lot (Performance) has added taurine which is why their nutritionist suggested it to me.
Pereg was on a regular kibble when she had her first seizure, changed to a low-fat diet one as she was gaining weight, and then onto raw. I do not think there was any Taurine added to either kibble and it was recommended that I give some as a supplement [just 1/8th tsp of powder a day] so I do.

Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Fantastic news Malka, I know how relieved you must be feeling.
I am!

Originally Posted by emma47 View Post
Great news
It is!

Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
I am so pleased for you both, such a relief.
Phew! I had been so worried before the test results came through!

Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
im happy for u both
Thank you!

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
That is great news Malka I'm so pleased for you and her.

Judging by all the replies above I think Pereg has become a favorite of many Dogsey members and equally sure that everyone is in awe of all you've done for her.
Thanks Harvey, I am extremely touched by the way everyone cares so much about my beloved girl, but I do not think I have done and am doing anything that everyone else on Dogsey would not do. We all do the best we can do for our beloved companions whatever the situation is - you do not have to look far to see the lengths some people go to to help their sick pets, and Pereg is not ill, is she. She just has a very nasty disease and all I and my Vets are doing is trying to keep it as much under control as we can so that she can have as normal a life as possible.

Which she is - currently sprawled outside in the sun watching our tiny part of the world go by!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2011, 07:16 AM
Fabulous news, I am so happy for you both. Pereg is a very special girl we have become very fond of.
GirondeDeb
Dogsey Senior
Male 

09-11-2011, 07:33 AM
So pleased that the increased medication is only having positive effects. And your new taxi driver sounds like an angel.
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2011, 06:12 PM
Thats great news you must be so relieved.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3