View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2007, 03:37 PM
This is truly heartbreaking. I'm afraid I've joined in with all the other cryers, and I've had to shut my office door.....

Aitch - your strength is nothing less than I would expect from a person who lives for her dogs. You will know when the time is right.

Until then, hug her, squeeze her, stroke her, rub her ears, kiss her and tell her again and again how much you love her - then,when the time is right, let her go......

Your pain will ease, in time, and eventually you will be able to remember dear Cassie with a smile instead of tears.

Until that time comes, dear Aitch, we are all here crying along with you....
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2007, 03:58 PM
I don't know if this is making me better or worse reading your lovely messages, you all really do care about us, I know that, and I know how sad it is for you all being animal lovers, I've been there myself so many times on here for others that I know it's making you sad too. I'll stop now for fear of making you all look so stupid around other people. Thanks for helping me get through this and I know you'll be there again for me when the time comes. She's just eaten that chicken, although I had to feed it to her just like I did her breakfast, and she's sitting outside just staring into space. I think she perked up specially for me yesterday, knowing she hasn't got much time left and she knew how happy it would make me to see her so bright.

Please God, can you call for her tonight please whilst she's sleeping peacefully, and whisk her away to Rainbow Bridge coz I'm sure she's ready to go with you.....
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2007, 04:02 PM
I am so sorry to hear this, poor Cassie, it's just a wiating game now hugs to you all not a nice time. xxxxxxx
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2007, 04:30 PM
so sorry to hear your news. sending you big hugs

sue
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-07-2007, 04:40 PM
H
You will know when the time has come she will tell you.
Until that time you know we are all hopeing and praying you both get that 1 more day together.
I have had a rotten day at work, come home to read this about cass and yep i'm now in tears.
Stay strong and make the most of every minute you have together, treat it as if it is your last.
You and dave aren't alone in lossing cassie we are too.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2007, 04:48 PM
Oh Helena, I'm also wiping the tears from my eyes, I entirely respect and understand your decision, I've been there a few times myself.

As you say, Cassie has only ever known love from you and Dave from the moment you brought her home, something that so many dogs never get to know. She has had a wonderful life with you, as you have with her.

I know that you will cherish every moment that you have left with her.

Hugs for you all. xxx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2007, 06:37 PM
I am truely sorry to read this Helena. Enjoy the time you have left you will know when the time is right. Trouble is they are never with us long enough.

Sue
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2007, 09:46 PM
My love to Cass - and you xx
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2007, 10:45 PM
H, I've cried with you girl reading your post If I could take away Cassie's pain, and yours, I would do so in a heartbeat

One day I am going to be faced with this decision I just hope I have the bravery and compassion that you do. Enjoy every second you have left with her, as I know she will too. We are all here for you, as you are for Cassie. We are here to laugh, and cry with you. If that makes any of us stupid, then we're guilty as charged. You're our friend H, and friends are there for each other.

Giving you a cyber hug is a small compromise for the real thing, but it's the best I can do for now xxxxxx
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2007, 11:44 PM
Helena I am heartbroken for you. You are so brave.
Page 5 of 49 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »