Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2017, 07:55 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 12th November

Good morning all.

Just off to work, been raining over night but seems to be drying up now but no frost .............Yeah

Enjoyed the Albert Hall last night. Will watch the service today when I get home which will be 5ish.

Roast pork for dinner.

Lynn enjoy your lunch with the family that reuction in travel will really benefit Lauren.....and a grat time just before the real winter.

Right off I go see you all later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2017, 08:42 AM
Good morning Kazz and all who follow. Still not well this end. I believe there is a bug going round as my friends across the Thames have been suffering the same chronic stomach pains with feeling sick and upset tummy.

Hopefully it will go off later. Hope everyone else is in good health, take care, look after yourselves and stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2017, 09:27 AM
Good morning Kazz, Moyra and all who follow

Hope work goes ok for you Kazz

Moyra hope you feel better soon

Enjoy your lunch together.

Raining when I got up but the sun is now out. Once it dries up must clean the car inside and out.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-11-2017, 10:12 AM
Morning Kazz, Moyra, Sue and all to follow.

Hope work isn't to busy Kazz and glad you enjoyed the Albert hall. Gorden played there many years ago when he was in the Essex youth orchestra.
He use to play french horn.
Moyra hope you feel better soon.
Not sure whether you want it to stay sunny or rain Sue.

The wind is roaring across the fens today but the sun is shining and washing is out.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are also.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-11-2017, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning Kazz and all who follow. Still not well this end. I believe there is a bug going round as my friends across the Thames have been suffering the same chronic stomach pains with feeling sick and upset tummy.

Hopefully it will go off later. Hope everyone else is in good health, take care, look after yourselves and stay safe and well. God bless.
I do hope you feel better soon. From experience, these things are usually short term - like 24 hours. If it lasts longer seek medical help.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2017, 03:09 PM
Afternoon all
Is very cold today, Roast chicken dinner here.
Not doing much else except watch F1 although I've been into town for the Remembrance Day parade, I love to go watch. I used to take part when I ran the Brownie group. Now I go up and watch & take part in the service to pay my respects.
Moyra hope you feel better soon
Kazz hope you having a good day at work
Sue hope the car hasn't took too long to clean
Have a good day all
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-11-2017, 03:53 PM
I only did the back roof gutter 4 weeks ago. Just checked and again cleaned and got this amount out

Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-11-2017, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
I only did the back roof gutter 4 weeks ago. Just checked and again cleaned and got this amount out
Chuck it on the compost, it's the ideal thing
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2017, 04:46 PM
Hi All hope griff is ok haven't seen her on here since Wednesday. Good to see Gordon pop on. Moyra hope you feel better soon. Sara had this bug last week.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2017, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Hi All hope griff is ok haven't seen her on here since Wednesday. Good to see Gordon pop on. Moyra hope you feel better soon. Sara had this bug last week.
Do you know what I thought that this morning then thought I may have missed her and did not have time to check back through......Griff hope you are okay,
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >