View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Ok well here goes.. Before reading this may I please attract your attention to the disclaimer in my signature

Northern Inuit - Tamed from the wild wolves* of the Cumbrian or 'Northern' English countryside by local native 'Inuit'** people. These tamed wolves make perfect house pets.

* No actual wolf content
** No actual Inuit content
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by magpye View Post
Eep.. Chaosjoey - Northern Innuit... Dare I? I thought 'Huskamute' was cutting close to the knuckle...
Well as my other dog is a Northern Inuit I'll do it.

erm

ummmm

Nope, couldn't lol
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 07:02 PM
Ok well here goes.. Before reading this may I please attract your attention to the disclaimer in my signature

Northern Inuit - Tamed from the wild wolves* of the Cumbrian or 'Northern' English countryside by local native 'Inuit'** people. These tamed wolves make perfect house pets.

* No actual wolf content
** No actual Inuit content
Inca wants it noted she is actually from Norfolk!..... she is not Northern at all, for that would make her a whippett and would mean her Mummy must wear a flat cap!
Whereas her Mummy is actually a Shandy drinking Southern Softie, as her Manc Daddy says.
Animal
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-01-2009, 07:03 PM
loving this thread
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Well as my other dog is a Northern Inuit I'll do it.
I like that You should have that made into a bumper sticker

"My other dog's a Northern Inuit"

Beats my other car's a Porsche any day

You should get that printed on a little t-shirt for your Jack Russell save a lot of questions
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Inca wants it noted she is actually from Norfolk!..... she is not Northern at all, for that would make her a whippett and would mean her Mummy must wear a flat cap!
Whereas her Mummy is actually a Shandy drinking Southern Softie, as her Manc Daddy says.
Sorry of course I'll amend the Thikipedia entry immediately:

Northern Inuit - Tamed* from the wild wolves** of the Cumbrian or 'Northern' English countryside*** by local native 'Inuit'**** people. These tamed wolves make perfect house pets.

* May not be 'tame'
** No actual wolf content
*** May not be Northern
**** No actual Inuit content
Dilkara
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-01-2009, 07:08 PM
[QUOTE=magpye;1586115]You know, I figure anyone who just posts on this thread without adding their own breed description is just begging to be 'Thikipied'

Rough Collies - Also known as Lassie dogs. They have been bred to understand perfect English and communicate with you with a series of barks and meaningful looks. They do have a habit of rescuing local children, but on the whole make a perfect family dog requiring no training, grooming or exercise. Also available in a miniature size which people sometimes call;
'Shelties' Or 'A small one of them Lassie dogs'.

Then of course you have the 'blue merle's' or grey leopard looking dogs, who are the wrong colour to be mini lassies and are therefore baby, or 'runt of the litter' border collies. ( since moving to cumbria )
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 07:16 PM
I like that You should have that made into a bumper sticker

"My other dog's a Northern Inuit"

Beats my other car's a Porsche any day

You should get that printed on a little t-shirt for your Jack Russell save a lot of questions
I'll get Tonto a t-shirt, only if Inca can have one that says, 'Yes, he's a Jack Russell, and yes he's a scruffy one..... so beware!'.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 07:46 PM
Thickipaedia appendix:
Accessories (optional)

Collars
Collars for big dogs are made of chain links which is dead handy inna ruck
Collars for teeny like doggies are like so like totally cool OMG you can get like crystals and dim...dimont...damianonte... well like really sparkly ones yeah and even gucci

Arnesseses these are made of levver and ave studs on what are good for making yer dog look dead ard.

Harnesses harnesses are sometimes used to carry smaller dogs with and can be useful to keep their feet clean if you`ve forgotten your bag.

Leeds A place up north where there is lots of dead ard dogs.
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 08:10 PM
I actually Laughed out loud, then had one of those moments, where my other half wanted to know what I was laughing at, so I had to explain, so I had to start at the beginning.. But it was STILL funny

We should totally publish this!
Page 5 of 29 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »