Female 

14-05-2012, 10:17 AM
Congratulation..
basi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
I was so proud of Pip (aka Marzuku Mzuri) he only went and won the Dog Challenge Certificate today, I keep telling everyone he is looking good!!
Well done brilliant result for Pip
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
That's lovely news... May it be the first of many CC's (well... at least 3! )

I went on Friday for W&P day with a lady who lives nearby and has Norwegian Buhunds... and we came back with a brand new Champion in the car - her girl got her 3rd CC.

The BOB was won by the male Buhund, who went on to take group 2! That's uncommon for Buhunds.... and to cap it all the winner of the pastoral group was a Malinois! (Only the second time ever).
Was a good day for the Bu's also, was so pleased for Jacqui's Veryan and also Dino going group
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
I was so proud of Pip (aka Marzuku Mzuri) he only went and won the Dog Challenge Certificate today, I keep telling everyone he is looking good!!
Very Well done - fantastic
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
That's lovely news... May it be the first of many CC's (well... at least 3! )

I went on Friday for W&P day with a lady who lives nearby and has Norwegian Buhunds... and we came back with a brand new Champion in the car - her girl got her 3rd CC.

The BOB was won by the male Buhund, who went on to take group 2! That's uncommon for Buhunds.... and to cap it all the winner of the pastoral group was a Malinois! (Only the second time ever).
Congratulations to the lady and Buhund!! I used to have a crossbred that resembled a Malinois.

Thank you everybody for the congratulations, Pip was really good yesterday.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Brilliant, massive well done
bijou
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Heyyy - very well done - here's to getting those other two very soon ! - we had a disappointing day ( 3rd out of 3 ) with my youngster but to be honest he's just dropped all his puppy coat and is going through the 'uglies' stage so I'll pull him out of the ring untill he gets through to the other side

On the plus side a BSD ( Mali ) won the Pastoral group - so that cheered me up no end !!

Where are you showing next ?
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Wow! Great results, well done. It seems the National was a good show all round, nice to see a Malinois topping the group too. My friend's Estrela was shortlisted as well, which is a rare thing. Estrelas have only ever had group placings three times (to my knowledge), all group 4s and one was won by my Rio's sire, also at the National a couple of years back.
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Congratulations
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by bijou View Post
Heyyy - very well done - here's to getting those other two very soon ! - we had a disappointing day ( 3rd out of 3 ) with my youngster but to be honest he's just dropped all his puppy coat and is going through the 'uglies' stage so I'll pull him out of the ring untill he gets through to the other side

On the plus side a BSD ( Mali ) won the Pastoral group - so that cheered me up no end !!

Where are you showing next ?
Thank you, our next show is Bath. I didn't show Pip very much last year because he didn't look right, his nickname was crappy dog! He has blossomed though. Taz my pup was not looking good either just hang in there!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by Loki's mum View Post
Wow! Great results, well done. It seems the National was a good show all round, nice to see a Malinois topping the group too. My friend's Estrela was shortlisted as well, which is a rare thing. Estrelas have only ever had group placings three times (to my knowledge), all group 4s and one was won by my Rio's sire, also at the National a couple of years back.
We were thrilled, didn't expect it at all. I knew the judge to be fair, she gave Fiji (Pip's mum) a RCC over her friend's bitch who was on 2 CC's at the time.

Great to see some other breeds getting a look in!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >