View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Alfiemoon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-04-2006, 09:36 PM
No more meeting as yet...but I don't really mind. She came for a cuddle earlier, and just sat with her head on my shoulder. Ow, she is such a little angel really.
Alfiemoon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-04-2006, 09:39 PM
Alfiemoon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-04-2006, 09:46 PM

This was taken yesterday, as Pip was enjoying the sun in our garden.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2006, 01:29 AM
Awww she is a beauty - someone is going to snap her up very soon she's gorgeous :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007
Alfiemoon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-04-2006, 08:57 PM
I had some chap wanting info on Pip today...but I said she had been taken on by another family. You know when you just know someone isn't for real? I wouldn't have wanted Pip to go with him. As I've already said....she'll stay here if I can't find her the perfect home. I love her too much to just let her go to anyone.
Alfiemoon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-04-2006, 05:02 PM
Well, still nothing for Pip. Had hoped to have her settled in a new home before I have to go into hospital on 5th May for an ankle reconstruction op. :smt009

She and my other poops have been making the most of the nice weather for the last two days. I sat in my living room just watching them all play together this morning at 7 am. They are so funny, jumping over each other, then playing chase. Try to picture this....a tiny Pip chasing a lunking great rotti up and down the garden playing doggy tig. :smt043 :smt081
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2006, 05:08 PM
Aww I really thought you would have rehomed her by now because I hadn't heard anything. What happened to the people that were coming to see her the other week - did they not turn up in the end.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by Alfiemoon
Well, still nothing for Pip. Had hoped to have her settled in a new home before I have to go into hospital on 5th May for an ankle reconstruction op. :smt009

She and my other poops have been making the most of the nice weather for the last two days. I sat in my living room just watching them all play together this morning at 7 am. They are so funny, jumping over each other, then playing chase. Try to picture this....a tiny Pip chasing a lunking great rotti up and down the garden playing doggy tig. :smt043 :smt081
Sounds luke fun

I do hope that you manage to find a solution for Pip. It's a shame that something couldn't be sorted so that you wouldn't have to rehome him as he is such a big part of your life
Alfiemoon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Bit of a shame really, but on the day we were due to meet she ran her husbands car into the back of her husbands 'classic car'. This caused about 8k of damage to the 2 cars. Hubby has told her she can forget about any more doggy mouths to feed at the moment because they now have £1,000 in excess to find asap. The poor lady is upset about it all, and very appologetic about messing me around. Oh well..these things happen I suppose.

This still leaves me with a home to find for Pip......any ideas anyone? Photo was taken on Friday afternoon.

Alfiemoon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-04-2006, 06:14 PM
This is Pip (top of pic) and her sister Dot.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >