View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Alfiemoon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-03-2006, 01:56 PM
Quote: please feel free to pm me for a chat at any time, we've been in the same boat with a dog we took on :Unquote

Aahh, thanks Kickstart for the shoulder to cry on. Be ready for a slobbering, jabbering mess of a message on Sunday night or Monday morning. :smt089 . I know deep down that I'm doing the right thing for Dot & Pip, but it just doesn't feel like that right now.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 03:22 PM
Good Luck I hope Pip finds a forever loving home this weekend
Alfiemoon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by justlou
Good Luck I hope Pip finds a forever loving home this weekend
Thanks....it's 'D day' tommorow, so will let you know!!
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2006, 09:53 PM
I hope it goes well - will be thinking of you.
Alfiemoon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-04-2006, 10:52 AM
Well 'D day' came and went.....
The poor lady rand me in a right state mid morning :smt103 ....she had managed to put her husbands car into the back of another car on the way down here - and he wasn't a happy bunny :smt062!!!!
We are going to rearrange another meeting very soon...and bless her, she wouldnt stop appologising for messing me about. :smt090 . Oh well accidents happen...I did offer a plaster, but she said she didn't think it'd be big enough
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-04-2006, 11:29 AM
Hi Alfiemmoon is Pip still availible? I just might know of a lovely home for her ..please PM me if she is
Alfiemoon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-04-2006, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
Hi Alfiemmoon is Pip still availible? I just might know of a lovely home for her ..please PM me if she is
:smt088 :smt088 PIP is still available. Good news for me cos I get a few more cuddles, but doesn't help my predicament much.

Come on chaps and chap-esses....PIPPY is looking for a squishy, warm knee to snuggle onto. There must be THAT knee out there for her some where??? .
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by Alfiemoon
:smt088 :smt088 PIP is still available. Good news for me cos I get a few more cuddles, but doesn't help my predicament much.

Come on chaps and chap-esses....PIPPY is looking for a squishy, warm knee to snuggle onto. There must be THAT knee out there for her some where??? .
Thanks Alfiemoon.. I am trying to contact the couple who may be interested...it would be a wonderful home...
Alfiemoon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-04-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
Thanks Alfiemoon.. I am trying to contact the couple who may be interested...it would be a wonderful home...
:smt041 Ah - bless you....she'd be a wonderful poop for that wonderful home :smt007
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2006, 02:47 PM
Awww she sounds lovely - have you any pictures of her? We had the same problem with two toy poodles about 10 years ago - there was only 5 months between them and they were both spayed but the older one kept picking on the smaller and younger one and poor Polly was a nervous wreck and it used to get my mum all worked up when she started fighting. Polly only had to look at Susie the wrong way and she would fight her. We found a lovely home for her and wouldn't let her go until we had found the right one - we even travelled all the way to Leeds to a lady that assured us she could give her a lovely home and that she didn't live near any main roads which was what we wanted for her and when we got there it was a rundown estate in Leeds which backed onto a main road. We just turned right round and came all the way back without even stopping and the lady and her son were stood at the door and was astonished to see us drive away again and phoned up and gave us a lot of abuse when we got back again, but we didn't care - there was no way she was being rehomed to someone who told lies or in a bad area like that one was. We eventually found a lovely home with an old lady who ran the post office and she thought the world of her and loved being an only dog and Polly could relax and be herself again. So you are doing the right thing.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »