Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2012, 07:08 AM

Good morning Dogsey folk - Saturday!

Morning all,

Baz has gone off to work and I have the day to myself – well, until he gets home, anyway.

I have birthday vouchers for M&S and House of Fraser and I always have trouble spending them when Baz is with me – not sure why, he just puts me off (weird!) I shall have a look around and see what interests me.

I have to get the fruit from M&S and their lovely stir fry and Singapore noodles too so I’ll take the car, even if it is £2 an hour to park

Chicken Paella for dinner tonight – yummy!

First things first, though – large coffee and a leisurely walk with my beautiful Shibas

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today’s gem:
I am currently unsupervised. I know.... it freaks me out too....but the possibilities are endless.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2012, 07:22 AM
Good morning Vicki and all who follow.

Enjoy the spending. Our M&S closed down last year. It's now a Poundland. Not much difference there then

Off in 10 minutes as Dave is going for his flu jab and then we are going for breakfast. Nice day for it by the looks of things - it's clear and crisp.

Sky was shut off yesterday so we are now on the free channels. I think it's great, but I don't watch TV much, but me thinks hubby may regret his decision to cancel it, but not the money it saves.

Pulled my back out yesterday getting out of the car. It's a two door and son was with us so I went into the back with Rosie. I really am getting way too old for the acrobatics needed to free myself from the car from the back seat. Next car will be a four door, but it won't be for four or five years yet.

Have a good 'un all. Hope the sun shines down on you all this weekend
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2012, 07:23 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Hope you got a good nights sleep Vicki and things are happier this morning.
Charly and her boyfriend arrived safely in North Devon last night after a six hour journey. I think Charly is hoping weather good down there today as she wants to see him surfing.
I have a few bits to be doing here today and visiting Tesco, but will take it slowly as I am not feeling too great and getting a fair bit of chest pain. Hopefully I will be improved for tomorrow as I want to go on a greyhound walk.
|Hope you all have a good day whatever your plans.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2012, 07:34 AM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Good morning Vicki and all who follow.

Enjoy the spending. Our M&S closed down last year. It's now a Poundland. Not much difference there then

Off in 10 minutes as Dave is going for his flu jab and then we are going for breakfast. Nice day for it by the looks of things - it's clear and crisp.

Sky was shut off yesterday so we are now on the free channels. I think it's great, but I don't watch TV much, but me thinks hubby may regret his decision to cancel it, but not the money it saves.

Pulled my back out yesterday getting out of the car. It's a two door and son was with us so I went into the back with Rosie. I really am getting way too old for the acrobatics needed to free myself from the car from the back seat. Next car will be a four door, but it won't be for four or five years yet.

Have a good 'un all. Hope the sun shines down on you all this weekend
Morning Chris - hugs love, make sure you sit in the front in future xx

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Hope you got a good nights sleep Vicki and things are happier this morning.
Charly and her boyfriend arrived safely in North Devon last night after a six hour journey. I think Charly is hoping weather good down there today as she wants to see him surfing.
I have a few bits to be doing here today and visiting Tesco, but will take it slowly as I am not feeling too great and getting a fair bit of chest pain. Hopefully I will be improved for tomorrow as I want to go on a greyhound walk.
|Hope you all have a good day whatever your plans.
Morning Bev - please, please, please try and take it easy...... xxxx
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2012, 07:42 AM
Unfortunately, Gary isn't a dog fan and although he quite likes Rosie, I don't think things would go well if he had to share the back seat with her

I think I must be a throwback because I'm the only one in the family (possible exception of youngest son) who likes dogs
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2012, 08:52 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Enjoy your time alone with the shibas and your spending. I find it difficult too to spend when Gorden is with me. Like you not sure why.

Hope your back feels better soon Chris.
Pleased to hear Charly and her boyfriend arrived safely Bev and I hope the weather stays nice for them. Please try to rest a bit this weekend.

We have just come back from a marathon walk went a different way today ended up through the woods then into some fields and saw a herd of deer and a fox hunting some pigeons. Around 9.15 this morning.
Met a lab on the narrow path back who said hello to Dillon then grumbled at him no idea why he was very polite for a change maybe because he is entire not sure. Then the two JRt's that had a go at Ollie once they were put onlead and continued to growl at him till we were out of the gate. I knew I was wise to avoid them all this time.
Dillon takes no notice and takes it all in his stride I hope he continues to do so.

Quietish day today maybe a coffee on the cards and some bird seed to buy.

Like the gem today unfortunately I am not unsupervised today. Have a good day all.