View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 01:15 PM
Know what it is like Helen. We spent many a sleepless night with Barney towards the end, you sort of sleep with one eye and one ear open all the time, it can make you very tired. Glad to hear he had a good day today.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

16-07-2007, 01:20 PM
Aw Helena - I am glad that you seem a lot stronger. Cassie will have her good days and bad ones but with your love and Georgie's doggy kisses, Cassie will be a happy lass. All you can do is see her thru' each day and who knows, Cassie could be with you for lots longer yet. I certainly hope so.

You give Cassie great big hugs and kisses from me and cuddles from Loki - and big ones to Georgie for being so good to Cassie.

xxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 01:50 PM
Sounds pretty good Aitch. Hope the day continues in the same vein.

Big hugs hon xoxoxoxox
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-07-2007, 04:25 PM
I'm still logging in when I can to see how Cassie is doing. Waggy tail, keen for walks, and eating well, IMO these are all good signs so I hope & pray that this continues for a long time. Yes, as mentioned by people above there will be good and bad days but you are giving her the love and care that is so important.
Hope you are feeling better yourself too.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 06:51 PM
Thanks again guys, and thanks for loggin in to see how she's doing Losos!

Well, that tail's still waggin' tonight, she's eating well, but I'm waiting for a result the other end now coz she hasn't had a poo since yesterday morning!!! Poor Dave, I fear he might be in for yet another sleepless night I'm ok, I'm upstairs now so she won't wake me up to go out! For the past 3 nights it's been Georgie getting him up at 3.00 am. to go out, but he's just had his so it's bound to be Cassie's turn tonight!

I keep wondering about her big lump and all that oozing, I've still got at the back of my mind that something might be going on in there other than cancer maybe. I know cancer and tumours are lumps but I didn't think they oozed like this? Does anyone know? Probably clutching at straws here I know, but it just makes me wonder that's all.

Mum noticed it today for the first time for about a week coz Cassie was usually lying down outside when Mum was around downstairs,so she never got to stroke her, and she was horrified at how big it's got in that time, mind you, so are we. At least she's happy and content and eating at the moment and still wanting to go out, so I'm still takiing each day at a time with her.

Georgie is driving me nuts with his scratching even though I've just de-flead him with Stronghold at the week-end, he's been to a proper dog groomer, and I've bathed him again yesterday I might take him to the vets tomorrow and have some more ab's coz they did seem to work a bit last time and of course he can't have the normal steroid jabs anymore because of his liver problems.

Would you believe, all my other dogs never saw a vet apart from their annual jabs!!! Now I've got a double whammy!

Thanks for looking in to see how things are going, let's hope it stays this way at least for a while, she's happy enough at the moment.xxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 06:54 PM
Good news Aitch. Hope it continues. Please keep the updates coming. We're all rooting for you and Cassie here. xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 06:56 PM
Wonderful news. Let's hope it continues. She's certainly hanging on in there for you Aitch - bless her little heart

xox
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 07:21 PM
so sorry to read your sad news she has been very lucky to find a mommy with such love and feeling for her ,give her a kind stroke from me ,i wish you well at this sad time
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-07-2007, 07:31 PM
Not been on much over the last wee while so I've missed this. Hope she can stay happy as time goes on.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

16-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Fingers crossed for a good night's sleep - for all of you! Fingers and toes still crossed and thinking of you tonight. That is good that she is happier.

Take care and prayers tonight for Cassie and kisses and hugs xx
Page 11 of 49 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 > Last »