Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2014, 06:26 AM

Morning dogsey daily thread Friday

Good morning all dogsey peeps

Going to be another hot one today, so getting out early, probably going down the beach once I've checked on the tides.

Dave home and today I'm hoping he's going to instal the towel rail in his bathroom which he didn't do in the winter as I was worried it might upset the heating, as of course, it also acts as the radiator in the bathroom, so finger's crossed, it'll be ok cos I might want the heating in by September.

Don't want to alarm you, but have you seen the forecast prediction for August Pretty scarey, 100 deg day after day with severe storms now and again, the hottest weather for 300 years!! Awww gaaaawd!

On that note, I wish you all a good day and enjoy this cooler weather whilst we can
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2014, 06:51 AM
Morning Helena.
Noooooooooooo where did you hear that. I might be shaving Dillon after all.
I hope all goes well with the towel rail.

Clearing up day today Gorden home tonight.

Forgot to say its the 1st of August today.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2014, 07:01 AM
It's raining hurrahhhhh! At last oh we so need this rain

August sounds interesting then Helena Don't like the heat, love the storms
So poor old Dillon will suffer Lynn if Helena's prediction is true.

Clearing out the sitting room today ready for my decorator. Pictures etc off the wall and packed away then all ornaments put somewhere safe. Busy busy!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2014, 07:21 AM
Morning Nippy Jen. I rained here yesterday afternoon at one point a deluge.
Have fun clearing out the room I don't envy you. Love it when its all done its all the before and after and during that I dislike.

Not sure Dillon will deal with those temperatures if Helena's prediction is true. Not sure I will either.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-08-2014, 07:22 AM
Morning all - someone made a right booboo and I do not know if it was me or Mikhaël as I really thought I had ordered 5kg of chicken backs and 2kg of ox lung. But having spent the last couple of days sorting and packing the backs, there was a lot more [and much bigger than usual] than 5kg and I think there was a ton of lung.

Too, me hours to cut up and gave up after I did so the sink is full of cut up lung which I am going to have to pack individually to freeze - and I just cannot face it at the moment.

Been feeding Da Booga bits and she be going yum yum.

Dunno where I am going to put it all once packed and frozen though, but as long as she is happy who cares!?

Sorry to hear about your weather - hot is not good when you are not used to it!

Have a happy Friday everyone and Happy August.
Megsy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-08-2014, 07:27 AM
Don't worry, UK dwellers. I am going on holiday to Wales next week so it will cool down and rain for at least one week
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2014, 07:47 AM
Haha Megsy, when do you come back so that I can get the bikini out again!

Surprised to see you back Malka. After you got sooo cross the other day, I didn't think you would ever show your face again. An apology would be nice.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

01-08-2014, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Haha Megsy, when do you come back so that I can get the bikini out again!

Surprised to see you back Malka. After you got sooo cross the other day, I didn't think you would ever show your face again. An apology would be nice.
Sincere apologies and I promise not to blow my top again. Will you please forgive me?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2014, 07:57 AM
Morning, i don't mind the weather being hot but that is because i don't ever go anywhere Lol, the furthest i go is to take the dog for a walk and the hospital, i do feel bad for people who struggle with it though and of course the animals
just had our walk and we saw fire engines yesterday, one of the flats had caught fire and all the carpet and units were outside, i hope the person is o.k and hopefully it isn't anyone i know
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

01-08-2014, 08:04 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Sincere apologies and I promise not to blow my top again. Will you please forgive me?
Just how many apologies are you going to make, you say some dreadful things them come back apologist and expect folk to just forgive and forget.

Surely you understand people are out of forgiveness .

Good morning all
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »