Female 

17-11-2016, 01:36 PM
Soooo pleased things are now sorted for you Lynn
Don't know how you've managed to stay sane you deserve a medal
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-11-2016, 02:14 PM
Awww thank you Norma think most of us do for one reason or another. Might have a glass of red later.
Mind you there have been days this week when I have nearly lost the plot.
I said to Mark a little while ago there has just been so much lately well 3 years to be precise and then I remembered the car that had slipped my mind.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-11-2016, 02:23 PM
Lynn, that is absolutely fantastic news, am so pleased for you and hoping now that you are in calm waters and you will cruise safely through to the summer and warmer weather.
Back from the bone run, pretty hair raising as weather was vile. Had a near miss from a van, I had to move from one part of the motorway to another as it was dividing and had got to the next lane, just going to get into the last one on my left and the van that was slightly in front of me in that lane decided to pull out in front of me, I was able to slow quickly as the driver behind me had allowed me in and had pulled back, but could have been very different. Spray was dreadful and yet still people drive without lights
My friend has now lost her hair and is wearing a turban
Had a lovely chat, weather had cleared but started going dark so I headed for home. Wind had really got up and I got off the motorway before the high level bridge, went via the Trafford Centre and swing bridge and back on the other side, after that wasn't too bad at all.
Little dog next door is barking constantly and have taken my hearing stuff out now Doctors has finished. Off out for shavings now!!!
Nikki, they seem to have a sort of radar and home in on me.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2016, 02:24 PM
Afternoon peeps. So pleased you have new wiring Lynn. Pesky varmints. Sorry about the pigeons LG. Problem is some people think they are pests the same as some think foxes are. Me I don't like unneccesay killing of any sort. It has to have a purpose. Well have a good afternoon all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2016, 03:17 PM
So pleased you are now sorted Lynn and hope you now have a peaceful time with no further problems for said pests.

Pleased you had a safe journey June.

Well this fine weather didn't last long. It started to rain at about 11.00 am and stopped in time for me to take her ladyship out again and hour ago. It is now very windy with sharp showers.

Hope everyone manages to keep safe with this weather as some parts of Britain would appear to have had tornados.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-11-2016, 03:20 PM
Forgot the update on Dillon. His still a little stiff on the paw but is easier than Monday and yesterday.
No walk today due to electricians coming and not going till just gone 11.30 then having to put the things back in the cupboard.
He seemed pretty chilled and not bothered and a rest today after short walk yesterday won't do him any harm.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-11-2016, 04:37 PM
Anyone seen Griff, thought with yesterday being chemo day she was maybe feeling a bit off colour but don't recall her being around today either
Been for shavings, they had nets of pony carrots so got them as well.
Dropped everything at the back. Came in, changed and went out to tidy up, brought shavings in, carrots first, whilst the gate was open for me to bring the shavings in they had a great time opening the net of carrots. Closed gate, confiscated carrots after giving everyone a carrot. Out of reach was not out of reach enough for Zen, I swear she can get where water can't. So whilst I was busy getting deep beds down and stacking the shavings in the little loft thingy, she was distributing carrots
Moved them again, no idea if she'll get there, probably though
Glad to hear Dillon's a bit better today
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2016, 04:42 PM
Lynn just a thought, can you claim for rewiring due to damage under your house or buildings insurance? Worth looking into.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-11-2016, 04:54 PM
Not sure brenda will have to look at the policy.
Will wait for the bill and see what the excess is and if we're covered for rodent damage ?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-11-2016, 06:53 PM
Not seen griff about June was thinking the same today.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >