Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-09-2005, 12:51 PM

Cheeky boy

he every1 missed u all been very busy at work and no time to visit the site, sorry! xxx

anyway just wanted to tell you about me and Buster going for a walk last night round the field by my house. If I cant take him out for as long as i would like to (had to pick OH from work) i take Buster's yellow ball with us(has 2 be a hard ball otherwise it doesnt last 2minutes, tennis balls dont stand a chance)!

so as we usually do go round by the park where there is a large stretch of field type and i sit on the bench and have a smoke and chuck to ball for Buster about 50 times! he is so knackered by ball throwing that he lies down halfway home for a rest! bless

well last night buster did his usually put the ball near me but i am not allowed to pick it up when this gorgeous white fluffy dog comes over plays with Buster and then picks up his ball and runs off (his owners were jogging past)!

i was 'oi' but the dog was gone and i was cursing cus this is busters favouritre ball and the only one he had managed to hold onto a while and no others left!

anyway i went after this dog and asked a woman if she seen it and the fluffy thing had dropped it outside his house, so luckily buster had his ball back!

moral of the story, never trust another dog with your dogs ball! argh!

peace and love Alana xxx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2005, 12:55 PM
Cheeky!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2005, 02:18 PM
Cheeky little thing
Naomi