Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2018, 11:32 PM
Evening everyone
Been to work, am shattered but waiting for Lauryn to ring to say she’s finished wirk, so that me & Rosie can go meet her. It’s curry night at Weatherspoons, so couldn’t book a taxi cos she can’t say for certain what time she’s finished. There will always be that one inconsiderate idiot who will order a full meal at 5 to 11 I’m not impressed that she’s having to work a finish, seeing as she’s a college all day tomorrow & then on another finish, all because they’ve allowed the 2 main cooks to be off on the same week!!!
LG lauryn says she doesn’t want to marry anyone.... perhaps a good idea
Tweed lovely tiles
Brenda glad you enjoyed your meal out
Hope you all had a good day, we off to Liam’s for the weekend looking forward to that
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2018, 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Yep, my lad is profoundly deaf, epileptic and has some mental health issues following three bleeds on the brain after hitting his head after one of his fits. None of these things will resolve so why they waste time and money asking the same questions and assessing him is totally beyond me.
When the "people" came out they were so apologetic to my sister and brother in law.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-02-2018, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Sue, humans who have lived with dogs for many years know that what most people call 'aggression' is a misnomer. How can any two legged human really know what is going on in the dogs mind there is a language barrier. As I said, experience helps, and there's lots the dog 'body behaviour' tells us, but when you meet someone in the street or on a walk who is not a dog owner you can't explain all that (nor is there time). Their eyes will start to gloss over and their brain won't be able to accept it. Everything has to be related to what a human would do.

Just look at all the posts from newbies on here (mostly from 'over there' ) which just tell you that the person is writing and thinking of their dog in human terms. Big mistake, but the billions of non dog owners will never get it !!!
Totally agree. Look at the body language.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2