Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-02-2018, 11:39 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Could kill my brother, always the damn same with him... tomorrow is mums birthday so everyone who isn't at her party has sent her cards and are hidden waiting for her, Spain, Ireland u.k....no cad from my brother, messaged him...yeah it's in the post so she will get it tomorrow...yeah when most of her birthday is gone!!
How about getting a card for your mum and signing it with his name?
FWIW, my son never sends me one. I don't get bent out of shape about it.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-02-2018, 12:03 AM
Evening all, we are just back from a few days in Wales, where the snow and weather in general was even worse than it is here. Oh well - the dogs enjoyed it.
Hope your Mum has a lovely birthday Griff (don't let that brother of yours get you down - after all he has plenty previous for being a jerk and is hardly likely to change). Next time he visits get the dogs to jump all over him by way of a little innocent revenge! lol.
Brenda - what a pity you can't put up pics of Tyto, he's very photogenic and both the Mem and I have a fondness for a good collie. Our last one went down to live with the in-laws in Wales as once we had parted with the sheep he was bored just hanging about the place. He is of course long gone now but they have two of his grand daughters on staff, both of which are very good at sheep work.
Time for bed as it's been a long day, goodnight all.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3