Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2018, 01:48 PM
Chris, do you have a wilko??
http://www.wilko.com/wet-dog-food/bu...g/invt/0204654
we have one in the city centre and one on the edge of town, if you get stuck i can grab some for you...if it's in stock
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-01-2018, 02:00 PM
Hello All
Sorry to hear your news Kazz. Hope your Mum can be helped and in time you’ll be able to give another dog a nice home.

January seems to have made a terrible start. My friends young dog died in a terrible fluke accident. My nieces partner started off with flu and has ended up being hospitalised and getting his lungs drained.
I totally embarrassed myself today. Had to go into town and needed fuel so drew up at a pump. There was a van to the left of me so I got close to the pump to give him space to pull out in front of me. Well I could barely get out the door and when I did I couldn’t pull the hose back far enough to reach the tank. I also managed to dislodge the next nozzle. Twice I had to move the car, first away from the pump then forward so the hose could reach. The cashier kept looking out the window at me so when I went in to pay I could only say to her I think I need to go back to bed! They’ll probably play it all back on cctv and kill them selves laughing. I’ve already given myself a self imposed ban on filling up petrol cans because I end up spilling it!!

To everyone else hope you are all ok.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2018, 03:08 PM
Phoned doc, the allinpurunol which was supposed to be making me better was in fact making me weaker and unsteady and unable to stand on my own. Anyway the doc has put something out for me to help with the pain and hopefully I shall be back to making progress again.

Kazz so sorry to hear your news. Lynn, hope things go well for you and also for Gill and Peter.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Chris, do you have a wilko??
http://www.wilko.com/wet-dog-food/bu...g/invt/0204654
we have one in the city centre and one on the edge of town, if you get stuck i can grab some for you...if it's in stock
You are an absolute star. We do have a Wilko and the beauty of Wilko is I can order it for store collection. Many, many thanks. You're a life-saver.

We did try Tesco today but the only ones they had were 12 in a multi-pack, nine of which had chicken in it or 6 in a pack that had four with chicken in so I really was at the desperation point.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2018, 04:27 PM
Bugger it, Wilko only have one in stock on the website, but I will call in tomorrow to see what they have on the shelves and I've asked for an email alert when in stock.

I'm beginning to wonder if it is a Butchers supply problem rather than the individual shops
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-01-2018, 04:49 PM
Seems like bad news all round. I wish i could wave a magic wand.

On the plus side Max has been super affectionate. Tried to climb in my lap today. Just a bit big for that but full marks for trying.
Also on the plus side I have neighbours who feared dogs. Max has mended fences. He is just so gentle and seems to understand. He stays back I think not to fluster them. How does he know? He is so lovable.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2018, 06:20 PM
Chris do you belong to amazon prime if not maybe just check the site out they do butchers on there.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&k...68994846994514

Dillon doing well vet pleased with his teeth and he weighs 63.1kg which the vet also felt happy about and his general health check all good.
Had the first of his four cartrophen injections so hopefully in the next week or two he will begin to feel easier on the leg again.
Peter didn't get far with the council so tomorrow a long email being sent to their councillor.

This has gone on our watch list to.
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-62793469.html

Hope everyone is doing well and all four legged friends are to.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2018, 08:48 PM
The bungalow looks great and is forwards thinking and planning there Lynn expecially given your sisters issue with stairs.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-01-2018, 09:34 PM
Hello everyone

Lynn that first property looks nice and I noticed a workshop connected to the garage, all Gordon would have to do is put a door in and he could come and go into the house without braving the elements. I have a small wooden shed and the garage but neither are connected to the house, not even connected to each other, so I get wet when it rains and I need to go from one to t'other

As Griffy has said the situation with poor Gill is terrible, I think e-mails to council and others are required asap.

Kazz, sorry you've had such a bad two weeks, sending lots of good wishes.

Think I've a cold coming on so will be jumping into bed in a minute. Goodnight to one and all.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >