Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-12-2012, 04:21 PM

Man made weather ?

The Gulf Stream was deliberately moved in the Summer this year due to weather modification. This the reason we have had rain virtually all year and not much summer weather.

Our weather is no longer natural, it is virtually all man made, so the weather men cannot accurately predict what the weather is going to be any more....Hence the reason they get it so wrong all the time!!
MadisonSale
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by Stormpants View Post
Our weather is no longer natural, it is virtually all man made, so the weather men cannot accurately predict what the weather is going to be any more....Hence the reason they get it so wrong all the time!!
if its man made, wouldn't that suggest that we COULD predict the weather more easily?
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by MadisonSale View Post
if its man made, wouldn't that suggest that we COULD predict the weather more easily?
I'm not sure that the Met office are even aware that it is going on. One weather man from America - Scott Stevens actually quit his job after about 25 years because he started predicting the weather wrongly all the time. So started looking into the fact that the weather was being modified and now studies the trails and HAARP which are used to modify/manipulate the weather all over the world.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

02-12-2012, 05:10 PM
Yes, the truth was locked!

The weather is being controlled and has been for a long time. Just like cloud seeding has been going for a long time, so has weather modification. There is so much proof of this now and more and more countries are using weather modification to change their weather.

At least countries like Cyprus are trying to get this stopped:
http://www.greenpartycy.com/el/envir...ement-srm.html and have a petition to try and get it banned....http://www.greenpartycy.com/el/compo...rm/form/7.html

But here in good old England, we just put up with it.
I don't think the 'truth' was locked Sally, you said yourself you were done with the thread and our mods felt that it was just becoming a bit too unpleasant.

Feel free to start a new thread on the topic if you like, and if you do I will post a note reminding everyone to remain friendly, and not get personal or unpleasant no matter how much they disagree with each other.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2012, 05:34 PM
The Gulf Stream was deliberately moved in the Summer this year due to weather modification. This the reason we have had rain virtually all year and not much summer weather.

Yeah right, course it was

All those thousands and thousands of miles of it and mega tonnes of water of it, it was all moved dontchaknow

They moved it all so that England would sink with everyone being flooded out, they wanted the biggest hurricane EVER to hit New York to cause billions and billions of pounds worth of damage to the wealthiest country in the world, not to mention the starving countries in drought, they wanted them to suffer more too.......for some strange reason

Oh hang on a minute, maybe it was the terrorists who actually mooooooooved it, did anyone see them do it??? No?
I thought not!!!

Yes, it's gonna be a cold, cold winter, it's changing, just like seasons have changed over hundreds of years, sun spots going inactive, scientists have almost proved that our weather has nothing to do with actual climate warming although that doesn't help the atmosphere, nothing can change the planet's weather course, it's been going on millions of years and will continue to do so, until we blow it all up!
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post

Yeah right, course it was

All those thousands and thousands of miles of it and mega tonnes of water of it, it was all moved dontchaknow

They moved it all so that England would sink with everyone being flooded out, they wanted the biggest hurricane EVER to hit New York to cause billions and billions of pounds worth of damage, not to mention the starving countries in drought, they wanted them to suffer more too.......for some strange reason

Oh hang on a minute, maybe it was the terrorists who actually mooooooooved it, did anyone see them do it???
I thought not!!!

Yes, it's gonna be a cold, cold winter, it's changing, just like seasons have changed over hundreds of years, sun spots going inactive, scientists have almost proved that our weather has nothing to do with actual climate warming although that doesn't help the atmosphere, nothing can change the planet's weather course, it's been going on millions of years and will continue to do so, until we blow it all up!
Just one thing though Helena. Climate Warming (man made of course!)....That old chestnut! That has actually been happening naturally for thousands of years....But suddenly it's a problem!!

They can make rain and have been able to do for about 100 years or more. So, why don't they make it rain in places like Africa, where there is drought (there is also severe drought in the US too and has been all this year by the way!). It's because they don't want to...Over population and all that.

As for Hurricane Sandy, it was supposed to have been the biggest hurricane in centuries, but videos have shown heavy chemtrailing on the leading edge of the storm and then the use of HAARP to actually steer the hurricane exactly where they wanted it to go, thus lessening the effect once it touched the land. It could have been a lot, lot worse and probably would have been, if it had been left to it's own devices!

Lots of weather modification companies here....Proves it is being done and has been for ages. So, again, why don't they help people living in drought if it's so easy to make rain???!!

The Weather Modification and Geoengineering Industry Exposed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=tX---K-8kQY

And the website with all the links....http://rezn8d.com/wxmod/index.html
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-12-2012, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
I don't think the 'truth' was locked Sally, you said yourself you were done with the thread and our mods felt that it was just becoming a bit too unpleasant.

Feel free to start a new thread on the topic if you like, and if you do I will post a note reminding everyone to remain friendly, and not get personal or unpleasant no matter how much they disagree with each other.
Thanks Azz!
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Good docu here on the subject:

Secret Sky Experiments: Chemtrails Conspiracy Exposed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bxK6iySy9jg

Also, if anybody is interested. There is a conference coming up in London on the 14th December to discuss this further and try to get some ideas together to get this spraying and weather manipulation stopped.
http://www.chemtrailsprojectuk.com/

Another link...

Climate Change Caused by Advanced Military Climate Modification Technologies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=VGN-m_4IrYU
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Just one thing though Helena. Climate Warming (man made of course!)....That old chestnut! That has actually been happening naturally for thousands of years....But suddenly it's a problem!!

They can make rain and have been able to do for about 100 years or more. So, why don't they make it rain in places like Africa, where there is drought (there is also severe drought in the US too and has been all this year by the way!). It's because they don't want to...Over population and all that.

As for Hurricane Sandy, it was supposed to have been the biggest hurricane in centuries, but videos have shown heavy chemtrailing on the leading edge of the storm and then the use of HAARP to actually steer the hurricane exactly where they wanted it to go, thus lessening the effect once it touched the land. It could have been a lot, lot worse and probably would have been, if it had been left to it's own devices!

Lots of weather modification companies here....Proves it is being done.
http://rezn8d.com/wxmod/index.html
Yes, I know they can make rain, but the cost of making enough for a long enough period to cure a drought would probably be impossible, so that's that one cleared up? I'm talking here about places like Ethiopia etc. where you have mentioned, they know it will rain eventually.

Climate change, I'm with the guys who say it's a natural occurrence and like I said in my post, it's nature, it's been going on for millions of years, scientists have already proved that, but I am with the guys who say that WE are exacerbating the situation with all the c*ap we are dispensing into the atmosphere, but it's not an immediatel problem (allegedly) it's more of a problem in 100 years or after.

Don't know anything about the man made chemtrails, don't want to if I'm honest, life's too short, have enough worries, don't want to be sent more insane than already am

What I do know is, because it's always been of great interest to me, that if the gulf stream were to stop, or shift to that extent then we'd be in big, big trouble, it would send us into another ice age, purely because of the way it works now, it keeps everything stable, and the certain shifts that it makes at the moment are bearable. What causes it to shift like it does, i.e. it's been dragged down atm, all starts off at the other end of it (I think, but don't quote me on that!) Maybe it's another natural thing, afterall, it's pretty darn big, hence my original post about moving it!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Please can I put in an order for the 12 of ???? For sunshine.. No rain, and not to hot..

P.S....who do I send my request to
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »