Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2017, 07:03 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 30th August.

Good morning folks not so nice out this morning.

Lynn, good news re Gill, hope she is able to have some more chemo. Glad you got some carpet and underlay for the stairs. Hope Dillon is ok.

Griff, sounds like some rough goings on in your neck of the woods, as long as you are ok that is all that matters.

Kazz, so do I gather you are fostering at the moment, hope it works out ok.

I hope all our two and four legged friends are all ok.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2017, 08:24 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hopethe day improves for you but from the forecast once started it seems to be in for the day

Good news about Gill and do hope her consultant can get her the chemo pronto. You won't know your house once you have the carpet down Lynn - nearly there now.

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Had just taken Teazle out and it began to rain. Stopped at the moment but not for long I don't think

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2017, 08:30 AM
Morning Moyra,
I am not too bothered about the stabbing...when it was supposed to be a baby and little ones i was upset but now it's just another knife crime...can't believe the amount of police time wasted on it though...at least 1 copper sat in a van out the front of the flats for 2 days!! he didn't even have life threatening injuries, i am sure more will come out about it in the next few days.
it is absolutely revolting here today, was lovely yesterday and today...ewww grey and wet and very dismal
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2017, 08:31 AM
Morning Sue, you snuck in whilst i was typing Lol
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-08-2017, 09:22 AM
morning all

managed to get up late again today, do it once more and i will have beaten my record.
Not saying it was that late but the parcel guy delivered as I was getting up.
One of my camcorder batteries a couple of years ago gave up the ghost and I never replaced it intil now. So just put the new one on charge.

Raining here again but the ground needs it so can't complain.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2017, 09:26 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, griff, Barry and all who follow.
Weather bit hit and miss here today. Gorden finishing off stairs then meant to be painting front of the house. We are meant to get rain though better tomorrow so thinking about popping out later and doing front of house tomorrow.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2017, 11:28 AM
Hello all, sorry for the long absence, but seem to have had a never ending round of death, pet and friend, still not ended now, but beginning to feel less sad and got a grip of myself now.
Day 2 of The New Little Kennel, which is enormous, covers the same amount of ground but could easily get a baby elephant in there

Am now going to have a read back and see whats been happening
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2017, 02:25 PM
Cannot see the photo's unfortunately June as I cannot get into my photobucket account. Never mind it is good to see you back. Hope the girls are all ok, take care of yourself. x
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2017, 03:56 PM
Hello June, lovely to see you.

The sun is out now but it has been wet up until now.

Our visitors have gone. We will miss them but on the other hand really feel we need a rest. Getting too old for this now!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2017, 05:05 PM
Evening everyone.
Lovely to see you back June. I cannot see the photos either unfortunately.
Photobucket seems to of mucked about with the accounts.

Popped out for coffee and a sausage roll, on the way back at the roundabout at Littleport a young learner had come off his motorbike. He is ok, shaken and hurt his hand leg. Gorden stopped the traffic coming off the roundabout while I went over two other men helped get his bike up. Car in front of the traffic coming in the other direction stopped traffic from their direction.
He was phoning someone for help he didn't live far away he said.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >