View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2016, 02:51 PM
Yeah so was I until she stayed
No dancing on the tables either, Eileen. Apart from all the other restrictions, enjoy yourself
Aw Norma, that is so sad, probably someone coming up on holiday that doesn't know the road. Dreadful news for a family somewhere
Still overcast here, sun has popped out, then back in, its not cold, but breeze from the North made me glad I put a fleece on when I was out with the girls.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 03:30 PM
Well done Lynn on the new set of wheels. Hope Dillon appreciates the effort you have gone to

So sad Norma.

Eileen Sarah was born on Christmas Day so I think about 5 days older than the little hobbits. Its so funny when my son sits with her at the dinner table and she tries to grab his lunch Enjoy yourself this evening.

Love the photos June and how time passes.

Nippy if your future grandson in law doesn't like you he must be mad, we all loves you. You will win him over with your cooking especially your cakes I am thinking of getting some raspberries this year but looking at the bush ones - only grow 3ft and have a field of about 1.5 kg per bush. Might also try blueberries. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Had a lovely walk up the fields this afternoon and managed to pick half pound blackberries - think Teazle ate nearly as many Looks like it will be a good crop this year.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-08-2016, 04:11 PM
Lynn

Hope you have had an HPI check done on the vehicle before purchase. This will tell you if there is any outstanding dept on the car- if it is a write off repair due to an accident or has been involved in an accident- the true milage of the vehicle -how many owners it has had - has the right number plate and VIN (chassis number you can check)-stolen etc

Don't take the dealers word for it

Link Well worth looking at

https://hpicheck.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjw...JFpRoCz6vw_wcB

This is a must do first
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 05:07 PM
Nippy, i like blueberries....i will come on a visit and pinch some Lol
Norma...you and me both know how to live Lol
Lacey...you go party like theres no tomorrow lol
TW, those piccies are lovely, what ashame not all the owners keep in touch with you, i always kept in touch with Laneys foster mum and she only had him overnight Lol
Lynn, car looks good, hope it serves you well
Tumbleweed, yep, hpi is a must.... we check all cars we buy or look at buying
Hi ya to anyone i have missed, took the heart monitor back and deposited it in the letterbox, took the dogs out and then had a chat with my friend and her friend round the corner, i am absolutely gutted, i helped someone out the other year by buying their cat flea treatment, he promised to keep on top of it, i got the housing off his back and although i was told he had hurt the cat i asked him outright and he turned round and said no....there are 12 flats in the block and at least 6 have fleas...most don't even own pets! the fella who lives next door is lovely rough as but really nice, he has said that he was hammering on the door the other night demanding to see the cat and check she was o.k, one of the other neighbours has rung the rspca due to the squeals that she could hear and another ladies grand daughter has reported him to the police!!! i am devestated, i allowed him to be able to keep the cat, i thought he would look after her and now it turns out he has been hurting her....i feel so bad for her, she won't be rehomable but surely a peaceful passing has to be better than being hurt, i don't know what the heck to do now... i want to go and batter him, i feel so bad for the cat
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2016, 05:14 PM
Griff, I really cannot understand why people do bad stuff to their pets, or any animal. Sickens me totally, and I'm not surprised you are gutted and want to go out and hurt him
Spent all afternoon deleting piccies and sending those sent to me from people into google piccies, I still do not have enough storage for me to download the new WhatsApp.
Most kept in touch with me until they were one, a lot have stopped being in contact now, still getting the odd one every so often. The guy with Horatio from Mabs first litter still keeps in touch. The people with his litter sisters, Tala and Tanika drop me a line every so often, they sent me a piccie the other day, and a lovely story. Her OH was playing back some vids they took when they were babies, there was one they took the first time they came here to meet me, the girls and the babies. She had Tala on her lap and she said you could hear me in the background talking to the puppies, Tala was asleep in the kitchen, she heard the vid, came in with her tail wagging all excited and went over to him and sat and watched the vid!!! How lovely she remembered me after nearly 3 years eh
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 05:37 PM
That's sweet about the video TW, i just feel like a mug and feel guilty for trying to help
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2016, 05:59 PM
You did everything anyone could, and probably far more than most,hoping the RSPCA shifts themselves and helps the cat and prosecutes him
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2016, 08:12 PM
Thank you for the link Tweed all ok it would seem.
griff that is so horrible, do not beat yourself up though you did what you thought was best. Unfortunately not everybody is honest.
Lovely pics June.
Just come in from the garden and a nice bbq for the three of us.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2016, 08:16 PM
Just had Kofie's mummy on, she has one of Cariad's daughters, aged 7, the one that does flyball.They've been at the INTERNATIONAL Flyball Championships all week, how cool is that eh, lots of interest in Kofie from people from all over the world Next stop is the BRITISH Championships
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 08:18 PM
Griff you cannot take responsibility for anyone no one knows what goes on in anothers home...... behind closed doors.......is a right saying.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >