View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 12:50 PM
I understand!! Just think it very odd ...
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2016, 01:14 PM
Thought the same Nikki.

Welcome the new Dillonmobile.
Have to pick it up when the mot is done and it has been serviced. The blind that goes along the panoramic roof needs sorting one piece sticks and the computer works but the screen is a bit funny so that will be sorted too. Plus any other issues there may be.
It is in really good condition drives nicely too. Very pleased with it. lovely little dealer in a village. I felt rude but did mention on ebay he had the price or best offer and asked what he would take today for cash and he dropped the price by £250. done deal.
Not to far to pick it up from either when it's ready hopefully by Friday as my insurance company have suspended my policy for 7 days so all I will have to pay is the change of vehicle fee rather than a cancellation fee which will cost more. So fingers crossed it is all done in time.
Oooh yes and the rear window on the tailgate opens like the tourers.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160813_115737231.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	5167  
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 01:38 PM
Lynn that looks smashing. Keep us up to date with its driving and handling.
TW I think next year we should get blueberries and then probably more as they mature. I love 'em!
Awwww griff
Anyway I've got blueberries coming out of my ears so to speak lol I have looked at so many on-line. I think I will try to get to a garden centre this week and talk to someone about them. I never knew there were so many varieties
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 01:51 PM
Lynn, it looks a lovely vehicle, hope it suits you nicely. Good luck with your blueberry plants etc Nippy!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 02:10 PM
Afternoon
Oh lovely wheels LYNN,love the colour
Just getting the house cleaned,then I'll pop up get the glad rags on.Not heading out until 6 o clock.House is really quiet today...am loving it!
GRIFF,hope your ok(( hugs))
SUE,can't remember if your grand-daughter is younger or older than the girlsYep,they love their grub too.Think the bottom two teeth should be up this week,they are just sitting there,you can see them
Hi MOYRA,thanks for the welcome back.I'm never to far away,just hard to find a minute
Lovely day here,drying kinda weatherLooking forward to the next few days...sunshine and Heat are on the way
TW,so jealousHow did you wing a date with Sean Bean??I love him
Ok,I best be off,will take some pics,catch up with you later.
Have a great day all
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 02:14 PM
well done. lynn
Lovley looking motor bet your chuffed to bits sooo pleased for you all dillon'll be in his element in his new dog mobile
Tw sun didn't last long Sue and Nippy must have pinched it back
Griff I sure do live the high life
Gnasher noticed the same keep wondering when the Troll will rear up again maybe she's found another forum to annoy
Some thing must have happened road closed fire engines umteen police cars and ambulances all heading East hope no fatalities
Oh Nippy lots of homemade jam next year yummmm sure your future grandson in law will love you to bits
Done all I'm doing for today cream crackered may even have a sneaky wee glass of wine
Hope everyone's has a great day xxxx
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 02:18 PM
Eileen enjoy your night out just remember no stripping or pole dancing lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2016, 02:37 PM
Eileen, Drama TV Saturday morning around 11am, sometimes 10.50 am, I suppose he's that busy with Napolean etc. he sometimes can't get there for 10.50
Having to delete loads of piccies on my phone, now I know I have them on my laptop, its all the baby piccies from last year and anything else onwards until I have storage space to download the new WhatsApp, until then my current WhatsApp doesn't work, so I've had to put WhatsApp onto my Kindle Fire as thats where everyone sends piccies to me. Breaking my heart looking at all those little faces, still hear from some but not all, and I do worry about every single one of them. Zen's baby piccies and her cute little face give no indication of what she had in store for me

Well done on the car Lynn, hope you have many happy years in it and Dillon loves it.
Nikki, our Colonial Friend will not be around for a while yet
Norma, lets just hope its nothing too serious, because blocking the road off is not a good sign is it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Eileen enjoy your night out just remember no stripping or pole dancing lol
Ahhhh no way,has to be a bit of stripping and pole dancing,can't be wasting my red satin thongs!!
OMG,the piccies,TW,I'm in love
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 02:50 PM
Who could resist those wee faces TW sooo cute
Heard been a fatality road still closed its a sh@t of a road noticed there was a load of motorcyclists just hope it's not one of those traffic being diverted on to the south side of the loch which is a single track with passing places so it's congested
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >