Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2014, 06:04 AM

Morning dogsey daily thread Friday

Good morning dogsey peeps

Another sweltering day for us here in this little south east corner whilst most of you will have the welcome rain. I really hope it reaches us eventually, but they reckon it won't.

Lynn, poor Gorden, I hope he gets a good lie in this morning, he must be shattered after his nightmare journey home in that heat. Have a lovely day with him whatever you're up to.

I'm off out early with Zena as it's so blinkin hot already we'll melt before we get home. Pop in later when I get back.

Enjoy your day everyone
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2014, 06:40 AM
Morning

I walked Loki at 6.30 this morning and it was already really warm but there was a lovely breeze. He was trotting along like a youngster.

No idea what I'm doing today but Carys has yet another party after school.

Have a good one.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2014, 06:46 AM
Morning Helena and Linda.
He was pretty worn out but his brain wasn't tired we sat eating tea at gone 10 pm a Thai ready meal. Neither of us could eat it all so its in the fridge we will have it for lunch today.
Today he will be working from home.
Enjoy the walk with Zena. Hows the finger today ?
It is sunny here but breezy Gorden is going to take Dillon in a bit for me while I wait for the pesky delivery man.
Linda all these parties must be hard on the purse.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2014, 06:53 AM
Morning H, linda and all,

Another hot one. Tempreture was 38.5 degrees in the cafe yesterday, and we were so busy, so running around constantly in that heat made us both feel quite unwell. Its looking to be the same today. Luckily our air con unit is hopefully going to be installed next week sometime so things look better on the horizon.
Ironically the weather is set to break down tonight just as I have a weekend off to actually enjoy some sun.

I am really looking forward to next weekend as Charly, Ash and Harley are coming for a few days. They should arrive very late Thur night as its their wedding anniversary on Friday (A year already ) then they are, weather permitting going on a balloon ride at 5.30 am on the Friday and then I have a big surprise lined up for them on Saturday. .

Hope your all ok, have a good day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2014, 07:10 AM
Morning Everyone,

Over 24 hours now since my last Tramadol. I have been taking just the 1 Co-codamol every 5 or 6 hours depending how long I can last out. Very breathless and very shaky but I am getting there. I do not want to become too dependant on the Co-codamol if I can help it. No point replacing one addiction with another. I shall be keeping cool in the shade today cannot take any more of it.

Love to everyone hope you are all winning the battle, God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2014, 07:20 AM
Moyra (((HUGS))) you are doing so very well and should be so proud of yourself, i hope your Dr has to suffer something terrible for doing this to you, they should be helping you more as the pharmacist explained.
Morning Lynn, Helena lucky star and Madmare
i am waiting in today for the lad to come and sort the garden out, forget to get a time off him so i am tied to the house until he arrives and finishes
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2014, 08:00 AM
Yes Lynn, all the parties are hard on the purse. There's another one at the end of term, and two more planned for later and if another little girl has a party that'll be NINE parties this year!

Glad Gorden is working at home today.

Hang in there Moyra, it must be so hard but you are doing brilliantly!

A year already Bev? Goodness, where has it gone?

Morning Griff.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2014, 08:02 AM
Helloooooo. Gosh it is so hot and sticky. No sun just humid.
Morning LS, what a social life Carys has, lucky girl
Morning Lynn I bet it took Gorden ages to unwind last night. I hope he slept and feels relaxed this morning.
Madmare I cannot believe that Charly and Ash have been married a year. Next weekend sound exciting
Moyra well done with the Tramadol, you will get there I was going to say beware of the Co-codamol but you obviously already know. Personally I think that they are worse than Tramadol
Morning Griff, you will be able to get on with all those little jobs that you keep putting off while you wait for the gardener

I had a charity bag delivered yesterday for unwanted clothes. So I am going to turn out the wardrobe of things that have "shrunk in the wash" and fill it up
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2014, 08:07 AM
Morning Nippy

Yeah it's been an exciting time for her with parties, Communion, parties, concert, parties .

I should go through my clothes really, you shame me because I am terrible for keeping everything.

Off for a shower now!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2014, 08:31 AM
Morning all

Moyra- you doing so well ( hugs) for you
LS- I always think my kids had/have a better social life than me lol
It's Lauryn's last day at the vets today, she's really enjoyed it thank goodness.
I've pegged washing out fingers crossed stays dry long enough to dry my 2 loads of washing.
Liam is coming home tonight for the weekend as his girlfriend his on nights all weekend, so I'm looking forward to finding out how he's got on.
Right need to move and peg next load out,
See you later
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »