Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 07:01 PM

Rainy Day Toys

Does anyone else have toys for rainy days to keep their dogs occupied while they cant run in and out as they please, i also admit mine only get a short walk when it rains so they have all there rainy day toys out and i make a special effort to play each one of them individually while their other toys sit and get rinsed off in the rain lol.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-07-2005, 07:22 PM
I only keep 2 things for Vegas when he cant go outside.

One is a rope toy thingy-which he loves and i keep this as a 'special' present.

The other is a bone.Cant give him any real bone when backdoor is open cause he promply runs outside and buries it-then forgets where it is.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 07:29 PM
evening hannah when my boys cant go out when its raining they have a few toys to play with inside they have there squeaky ones, pop bottles they spend ages together biting it and they have there blocks
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 07:33 PM
hi all
my 2 have different toys every week or so,, i keep half of their toys in the cupboard and then after 2 weeks i swap them over and they have their "new" toys for the next 2 weeks then we swap again lol just stops them getting fed up of their toys!
works for us x x x x x x
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 07:53 PM
For outside mine have their old manky tug ropes, pop bottles, the old watering can, a old bit of carpet, a few hard balls and a few non squeaky anymore toys. For inside they have thier kongs, some squeakys, a soft bone, some new tug ropes, a treat ball and some teddy toys.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 07:58 PM
mine have sofa's .....
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 08:05 PM
mt two hacve over 100 toys between them ,, i know spoilt rotten right ,,!!! tysons happy shredding paper and chewing on little coke bottles though topaz likes teddies for out doors they have . playtunnel . a swing ball /flirt pole . footballs / frisbees . a chunk of drift wood .. tuggy ropes . balls . and what ever they drag out from indoors