Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2007, 11:43 PM

Flowers

I know Daniel had posted a thank you on behalf of me but I would like to thank Harvey aka losos for sending those lovely flowers I knew that only two people here have my address, I'm just sorry that he isn't on at the moment or Shona who I've missed, I have to go and I don't know when I'll be back on so take care
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2007, 01:00 AM
Originally Posted by China View Post
I know Daniel had posted a thank you on behalf of me but I would like to thank Harvey aka losos for sending those lovely flowers I knew that only two people here have my address, I'm just sorry that he isn't on at the moment or Shona who I've missed, I have to go and I don't know when I'll be back on so take care
AH BUT IM HERE NOW,,,LOL, IT WAS ALL DOUGIES FAULT BTW... AS MENTIONED IN THE PM, DOUGIE WORKED THE TIME OUT,,BASED ON DANIEL SAYING YOU WOULD BE ON AT TEN ,,,I TRUSTED HIM WHICH WAS DUMB,,AND MISSED YOU BY AN HOUR,,NEVER LISTEN TO A MAN EH,,,XXX
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2007, 01:02 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
AH BUT IM HERE NOW,,,LOL, IT WAS ALL DOUGIES FAULT BTW... AS MENTIONED IN THE PM, DOUGIE WORKED THE TIME OUT,,BASED ON DANIEL SAYING YOU WOULD BE ON AT TEN ,,,I TRUSTED HIM WHICH WAS DUMB,,AND MISSED YOU BY AN HOUR,,NEVER LISTEN TO A MAN EH,,,XXX
bloodee men