Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2017, 06:44 AM

Daily Thread Tuesday 17th January

Good morning everyone

I se fun was had last night on DAD.

June I do hope you have reported the idiot you dont need people like that living near you or any one for that matter.

Good brainwave Eileen nice little play area for the girls is just what you need now all you have to do is get started on the project after all summer will soon be here

Hugs to you Lynn and rant away if you have to, we have the shoulders to take it. Hope you manage to have a good chat to Beth and you can both off load to each other.

Very cold out there this morning as I nipped to the bins. Forecast to be cold all day so wrap up warm everyone.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2017, 07:02 AM
Good morning Sue. Have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-01-2017, 07:20 AM
Morning Sue, brenda and all who follow.
Had a look at DAD earlier as always haha loving the cauldron comments etc.,
Think we should all go and be the Dogseyteers and kick the idiot into touch.

Eileen the play area sounds ideal will power tools be needed ?
Honestly June fancy having to endure that while washing up. Maybe you need a joke sharp knife or something similar hanging in your window wonder if that might make him get some curtains or a blind and pull it.
Good for Zen protecting you. He wants to live round here dogs barking is the norm and everyone just gets on with it. It is normally because they are protecting their territory and accepted.

No moaning today thanks for all the hugs and support yesterday much appreciated. A day out to look forward to and Beth and I do have a good laugh and moan about life together. Much needed by both of us especially as the plans have been pulled yet again for the access road which would free their drive up and make our life easier.
Yet to find out what's going on may need to give the chap a knock and ask. He hasn't done as usual and knock.

Mark over to Essex soon to pick Joel up from Harlow and take him to the fracture clinic in Bishops Stortford to see how this injury he managed to do at football two weeks ago is healing and whether an op for pinning might be needed.
Hoping for news on the car when I get back later today and also hoping cheap fix and if it is we shall suck it up. As far as I am aware Gorden hasn't rung the dealer yet.
He was surprised that I did what he mentioned about trying to start it and get it to Austen he didn't think it would start anyway and meant it as a joke. He was a bit exasperated as he said he could of taken it I felt if he had he would of had a problem Friday night as he would of unsettled whatever it is taking the bumpy roads again.

Got your smudge sticks yet griff ?

Hope evryone is well and all four legged friends.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2017, 07:59 AM
Good morning all, going to be a cold but bright day.

June, pleased about the puppies eye results.

Lynn enjoy your trip out with Beth today.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-01-2017, 08:12 AM
Morning Moyra.
Gorden been in touch Alex, Austens's son has emailed him to say they have sourced the problem it's the starter motor overheating. Gorden will be ringing the dealer later today to let them know. Because it is not just the fact we now have to pay for that which will be more expensive than replacing a wire it's the inconvenience of it all.
So that's why it stated yesterday after sitting all night.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-01-2017, 10:05 AM
So pleased to hear the fault has been discovered, quite hard to find really as well if it starts normally and then goes downhill when its driven. It's not going to be cheap to fix and if its a dealership they'll have some sort of guarantee period. Have a proper girly lunch with Beth and put the world to rights, always lightens you up.
Numbnuts bathroom light on when I gave the girls breakfast, no one in there so must have been left on all night. They must be getting a lot of state benefits to afford big cars and high energy bills. I was working full time and bringing up a family on my own at that age. Nice to know where the taxes I pay go eh
Need to speak to someone who can get down to the lower levels and communicate in a language that's easily understood
Its really warm up here, windows open and girls top doors open, very dull and overcast and it's saying rain this morning.
Better phone to see if there's any bones,I keep forgetting to ask them to get me an oxheart. Not finished the turkey offal I got at Christmas yet, think I have two bags left in the freezer still, not bad for free!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2017, 10:08 AM
Morning everyone! Not been on the daily thread for sometime, hope all is well. June, I will message you later, sorry for recent radio silence xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-01-2017, 10:10 AM
So annoying June the usual thing work hard and get penalised at every turn. Then there are the neanderthals that claim everything and get away with everything.
You need to find a caveman/woman maybe they could communicate.

Plan is we get the invoice from Austen and forward it to the dealership for them to reimburse us. Not travelling to luton every 5 minutes but hopefully this will be it's only fault as it seems ok in every other way.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2017, 11:15 AM
Morning all
Oooo ooo ooo, i like the sorting out the neanderthal..don't mind a bit of a dance round a cauldron...so long as i can keep my clothes on Lol
Lynn, have a fab time today...and i hope the garage offer to either collect the car and put right or pay Austen...can't see them wanting to come and recover it to be honest
off to meet my cousin today, should have done it before christmas but she got ill, so far no message cancelling so i am still going..she is a hairdresser so going to ask her opinion on what the heck to do with my hair
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-01-2017, 11:45 AM
Good day folks!
I've been a bit busy the last couple of days, so not much in evidence but have been catching up late at night.
Hope lunches go OK and that no one catches a cold from dancing round that cauldron.
June - it's got to be a police matter, with that congenital idiot of a neighbour, get it on record soonest
Grey and grim here - very poor weather, makes you want to go back to bed! lol !
Have a good day all - bye fer now.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >